59 Days and Counting

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B Lafferty, Jan 30, 2005.

  1. B Lafferty

    B Lafferty Guest

    Tags:

  2. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    B Lafferty wrote:

    > Since Tyler's last missive at http://www.tylerhamilton.com/home1.html

    I'm shocked you can count that high.

    > How strange when an obsession lives, it's as though you've lost your life."
    > --Luny Fartland

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "B Lafferty" <Magni@Italia.com> wrote in message
    > Since Tyler's last missive at http://www.tylerhamilton.com/home1.html

    There we go - Lafferty claims that Perez is a doper since he gave blood
    AFTER a guy said that he'd test positive. Hmm, anyone betting that there is
    more than one accomplice in this situation?

  4. B Lafferty

    B Lafferty Guest

    "gwhite" <gwhite@deadend.com> wrote in message
    >B Lafferty wrote:
    >>
    >> Since Tyler's last missive at http://www.tylerhamilton.com/home1.html

    > I'm shocked you can count that high.
    >
    >> How strange when an obsession lives, it's as though you've lost your
    >> life."
    >> --Luny Fartland

    I'm flattered that you'd try your hand at parody. Keep working at it.

  5. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    B Lafferty wrote:

    > "gwhite" <gwhite@deadend.com> wrote in message
    > >B Lafferty wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Since Tyler's last missive at http://www.tylerhamilton.com/home1.html

    > > I'm shocked you can count that high.
    > >
    > >> How strange when an obsession lives, it's as though you've lost your
    > >> life."
    > >> --Luny Fartland

    > I'm flattered that you'd try your hand at parody. Keep working at it.

    I was being serious.

Share This Page