84 fuji club $350

Froze

Jul 13, 2004
NE Indiana
This is a really nice bike for sale located in Niles Michigan for $350. I haven't seen it in person so don't know what the overall condition is but the pics look good though there were some mars but nothing that stood out. It's an 84 Fuji Club, I own this same bike and it's the lightest steel bike I have while being stiff enough that when I hammer on it it doesn't flex noticeably...of course I no longer smash up mountains like I use to so I'm not as strong as I once was. These bikes are quad butted using Fuji Feather lite tubing and are lugged; comes with the Suntour ARX derailleur system, I don't much care for the ARX rear, it's not as fast and as engaging as the Cyclone and the Superbe but it does work pretty good, if you wanted to upgrade the rear derailleur would be the place to start if you want snappier rear shifting, the front I would just leave since all front derailleurs suck. From what I can tell the bike is all original. I saw a really nice condition one of these sell for $700 on E-bay!

https://southbend.craigslist.org/bik/6128444291.html