A Very Italian Race

news:eek:[email protected]...

> It looks like a Wessew Train to me!

Do they exist? I thought they were a fiction of the
timetable.

> Would pushing your bike to the front of the pack be
> frowned upon?

Not if its a training ride.

Tony

Simonb:
>haha!

I seem to recall something similar happening in last year's TdF - and a break got away because of it (bringing a new meaning to 'wrong side of the tracks')

d.

Colin Blackburn wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:35:21 +0100, JohnB
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Simonb wrote:
> >>
> >> See: http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/giro04/ind-
> >> ex.php?id=stage3/36
> >>
> >> haha!
> >
> > I hope they've all got reservations ;-)
>
> It looks like a Wessew Train to me!
>
> Would pushing your bike to the front of the pack be
> frowned upon?

If it were arriving between 7am and 9am or departing between
4pm and 6pm you would risk an umbrella up your...

John B

On Wed, 12 May 2004 19:59:09 +0100, Zog The Undeniable wrote:

> At least Mussolini made the trains run on time.

Er, no. It was simply illegal to say that they were late. In
a few cases, he had the timetables rewritten...

--
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a
parachute to skydive twice.

Eugenio Mastroviti wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2004 19:59:09 +0100, Zog The
> Undeniable wrote:
>
> > At least Mussolini made the trains run on time.
>
> Er, no. It was simply illegal to say that they were late.
> In a few cases, he had the timetables rewritten...

They do that here too.

John B