Announcing The Two Foot Diet (2FD)!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Steve, Oct 29, 2003.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Many of you have been tempted to try Dr. Chung's Amazing Weight Defying
    Two Pound Diet but the idea of carrying a scale around has scared you
    off... that's why I have developed the Two Foot Diet!

    In 2003, my wife and I watched an IMAX film about climbing the Bavarian
    Alps and learned that despite their exhausting regimen, the climbers
    consumed only 10 packages of wieners per week. That's less than 2 feet
    of wieners per day! Since none of the climbers died from starvation, I
    think it is safe to assume that 2 feet of food per day should be more
    than adequate for us non-climbing folks.

    So I started a little experiment with the agreeable obese friends in my
    neighborhood. I gave them ordinary 6 inch rulers with instructions to
    measure the length of everything substantial that passed into their
    mouths. The only things exempted were water and sugar-free drinks. What
    I learned was that my obese friends were consuming between 8 to 12 feet
    of food per day! At the time, I was about 10 lbs. over my ideal body
    weight so I decided to find out how much I was eating per day... 3
    feet. I cut back to less than 2 feet and was at my proper weight in one
    month.

    My friends have responded similarly except they have taken longer
    because of having to lose more weight. Admittedly, some of my obese
    friends were especially slow to respond. They also happen to be the
    ones with an unfortunate propensity for accidentally loosing their 6
    inch rulers and taking weeks to buy replacements.

    So here's the deal: measure all the food you eat, using it's longest
    dimension, and keep the total length to less than two feet per day.
    That's all there is. No scales, no counting calories or carbohydrates.
    Heck, if you loose your ruler, you can even use the first joint of your
    thumb to measure.

    I am making this diet available as a public service and without
    compensation.

    If you have any questions, just see Dr. Chung's helpful FAQ and
    substitute "Two Feet" for "Two Pounds" everywhere... what could be
    simpler?

    God's Humble Servant,

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Jim Chinnis

    Jim Chinnis Guest

    Steve <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in part:

    >So here's the deal: measure all the food you eat, using it's longest
    >dimension, and keep the total length to less than two feet per day.
    >That's all there is. No scales, no counting calories or carbohydrates.
    >Heck, if you loose your ruler, you can even use the first joint of your
    >thumb to measure.

    This is patently absurd!

    And speaking of patents, I've applied for a patent on a device to be used in a
    two-liter diet (or two-quart for the metric-challenged who can just do with a
    bit less). The device is a plastic bag of 2 liter capacity.

    Each day, you simply fill the bag with whatever you want. During the day, you
    simply eat from the bag. (As an option, I offer a strap that fits over the
    head and neck and holds the bag to permit 24-hour grazing.)

    This approach properly accounts for shape of items, unlike your baseless
    approach that employs catanation via lineal dimensional dominance.
    --
    Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:34:29 -0500, Jim Chinnis wrote
    (in message <63c0qvki7ruq7186d4n84n5slb6pjqq9uh@4ax.com>):

    > Steve <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in part:
    >
    >> So here's the deal: measure all the food you eat, using it's longest
    >> dimension, and keep the total length to less than two feet per day.
    >> That's all there is. No scales, no counting calories or carbohydrates.
    >> Heck, if you loose your ruler, you can even use the first joint of your
    >> thumb to measure.

    > This is patently absurd!

    That cannot be... I have been blessed with Truth Discernment.

    > And speaking of patents, I've applied for a patent on a device to be used in
    > two-liter diet (or two-quart for the metric-challenged who can just do with a
    > bit less). The device is a plastic bag of 2 liter capacity.
    >
    > Each day, you simply fill the bag with whatever you want. During the day, you
    > simply eat from the bag. (As an option, I offer a strap that fits over the
    > head and neck and holds the bag to permit 24-hour grazing.)
    >
    > This approach properly accounts for shape of items, unlike your baseless
    > approach that employs catanation via lineal dimensional dominance.

    Why do you hate the Two Foot Diet, Jim?

    God's Humble Servant,

    Steve

  4. Jim Chinnis

    Jim Chinnis Guest

    Steve <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in part:

    >Why do you hate the Two Foot Diet, Jim?
    >
    >God's Humble Servant,

    You win! LOL
    --
    Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

  5. Bob Pastorio

    Bob Pastorio Guest

    Jim Chinnis wrote:

    > Steve <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in part:
    >
    >>So here's the deal: measure all the food you eat, using it's longest
    >>dimension, and keep the total length to less than two feet per day.
    >>That's all there is. No scales, no counting calories or carbohydrates.
    >>Heck, if you loose your ruler, you can even use the first joint of your
    >>thumb to measure.

    > This is patently absurd!
    >
    > And speaking of patents, I've applied for a patent on a device to be used in a
    > two-liter diet (or two-quart for the metric-challenged who can just do with a
    > bit less). The device is a plastic bag of 2 liter capacity.
    >
    > Each day, you simply fill the bag with whatever you want. During the day, you
    > simply eat from the bag. (As an option, I offer a strap that fits over the
    > head and neck and holds the bag to permit 24-hour grazing.)
    >
    > This approach properly accounts for shape of items, unlike your baseless
    > approach that employs catanation via lineal dimensional dominance.

    You two are all wet in your obviously flawed diets. Even though you
    live just up the road from me, I'm afraid I have to set you right.
    Both of your dietary approaches are one-size-fits-all plans with all
    the potential hazards built in. And, they make people measure things
    which we know guarantees failure. Plus, you're trying to make money
    from it with your optional sales. I've worked out an approach that
    automatically takes into account the size of the person doing it.

    The Two-Handful diet.

    You may eat two complete handfuls each day. That way, larger people
    with bigger hands get what they need and small people, whose hands are
    ingeniously regulating their intake, will get what they need.

    Couldn't be simpler. Thousands of people have done it and not one has
    failed on it. Everybody from supermodels to world-class athletes,
    POW's and delicate Starbucks barristas androgenously named Cameron and
    Westleigh with multiple piercings do it. Check out
    http:\\twohands.no.seriously.I.really.mean.it.com

    Pastorio

    > Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

  6. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:24:20 -0500, Bob Pastorio wrote
    (in message <vq0j16i2nbqd3e@corp.supernews.com>):

    > Jim Chinnis wrote:
    >
    >> Steve <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in part:
    >>
    >>> So here's the deal: measure all the food you eat, using it's longest
    >>> dimension, and keep the total length to less than two feet per day.
    >>> That's all there is. No scales, no counting calories or carbohydrates.
    >>> Heck, if you loose your ruler, you can even use the first joint of your
    >>> thumb to measure.

    >> This is patently absurd!
    >>
    >> And speaking of patents, I've applied for a patent on a device to be used
    >> in a
    >> two-liter diet (or two-quart for the metric-challenged who can just do
    >> with a
    >> bit less). The device is a plastic bag of 2 liter capacity.
    >>
    >> Each day, you simply fill the bag with whatever you want. During the day,
    >> you
    >> simply eat from the bag. (As an option, I offer a strap that fits over the
    >> head and neck and holds the bag to permit 24-hour grazing.)
    >>
    >> This approach properly accounts for shape of items, unlike your baseless
    >> approach that employs catanation via lineal dimensional dominance.

    > You two are all wet in your obviously flawed diets.

    Do you think that is wise, Mr. Pastorio?

    > Even though you
    > live just up the road from me, I'm afraid I have to set you right.

    Sorry. Already right.

    > Both of your dietary approaches are one-size-fits-all plans with all
    > the potential hazards built in.

    Why do you focus on hazards?

    > And, they make people measure things

    "He that spineth the wheel also measures the mote"

    > which we know guarantees failure.

    Sorry. Hundreds of people have succedded on the Two Foot Diet. I
    would give you their names, but ethically I can't.

    >Plus, you're trying to make money
    > from it with your optional sales. I've worked out an approach that
    > automatically takes into account the size of the person doing it.

    Sounds like your raft is sinking.

    > The Two-Handful diet.

    "More than a handful is wasted" (Esakiah)

    Why are you advocating waste?

    > You may eat two complete handfuls each day. That way, larger people
    > with bigger hands get what they need and small people, whose hands are
    > ingeniously regulating their intake, will get what they need.

    Galloshes 9:24 says:

    "9He that takes what he wants gets what he needs. 10Thus spake
    Zarathustra."

    And in Stones 15:16 it says:

    "15You may not get what you want. But if you try some time, you just
    might find. 16You get what you need"

    > Couldn't be simpler. Thousands of people have done it and not one has
    > failed on it. Everybody from supermodels to world-class athletes,
    > POW's and delicate Starbucks barristas androgenously named Cameron and
    > Westleigh with multiple piercings do it. Check out
    > http:\\twohands.no.seriously.I.really.mean.it.com

    Why do you hate the Two Foot Diet, Mr. Pastorio?

    You have my pity.

    --
    God's Other Humble Servant

    Steve

  7. Steve wrote:

    > <hissing snipped>

    Sounds like you have foot in mouth disease.

    You have my pity.

    This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is
    described completely at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate this Usenet
    discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary
    and has been conducted in the spirit of community service. His motivation
    has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious beliefs as a
    Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He
    touched:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

    From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently
    opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They have debated Dr. Chung on every
    perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and have lost the argument
    soundly at every point:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

    These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this and
    other discussion threads.

    However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the argument(s),
    certain parties have redirected their hatred of the 2 pound diet approach
    toward its author. The rationale appears to be "if you can not discredit
    the message then try to discredit the messenger."

    Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll" is
    someone who posts under the cloak of anonymity messages with no redeeming
    discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting "flame" wars.

    These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the
    following observations were made:

    (1) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
    (2) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the
    discussion(s).
    (a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to
    achieve near-ideal weight.
    (b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their
    weight becomes near-ideal.
    (c) For (b) see: http://tinyurl.com/levc
    (3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
    (4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
    (5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line (including
    jpegs of the actual diplomas).

    Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have
    tried to attack Dr. Chung's credentials knowing full well that they were
    attempting to libel him. One notable example is Mr. Pastorio:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

    When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements, the
    hateful folks hiding in the darkness of anonymity only hissed louder in
    support of their fallen hero.

    Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either
    actively or as lurkers can easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are,
    using the on-line third-party resources at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

    where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and libelous
    claims that credentials were bought are easily and summarily debunked.

    Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the
    anon posters who continue to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

    (1) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or
    accountability).
    (2) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory
    characters.
    (3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver
    one-sided insults.
    (4) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by
    cross-posting.
    (5) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or
    its author.

    and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

    It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

    It will remain my pleasure to participate here on Usenet above the din of
    hissing from the peanut gallery.

    Sincerely,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

  8. Steve wrote:

    > God's Humble Servant,
    >
    > Steve

    Do you believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior?

    --

  9. Jim Chinnis wrote:

    > Steve <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in part:
    >
    > >So here's the deal: measure all the food you eat, using it's longest
    > >dimension, and keep the total length to less than two feet per day.
    > >That's all there is. No scales, no counting calories or carbohydrates.
    > >Heck, if you loose your ruler, you can even use the first joint of your
    > >thumb to measure.

    > This is patently absurd!
    >
    > And speaking of patents, I've applied for a patent on a device to be used in a
    > two-liter diet (or two-quart for the metric-challenged who can just do with a
    > bit less). The device is a plastic bag of 2 liter capacity.
    >
    > Each day, you simply fill the bag with whatever you want. During the day, you
    > simply eat from the bag. (As an option, I offer a strap that fits over the
    > head and neck and holds the bag to permit 24-hour grazing.)
    >
    > This approach properly accounts for shape of items, unlike your baseless
    > approach that employs catanation via lineal dimensional dominance.
    > --
    > Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

    For a fee, our friendly neighborhood bariatric surgeons can implement the same
    effect by stapling your stomach.

    --

  10. Jim Chinnis wrote:

    > Steve <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in part:
    >
    > >Why do you hate the Two Foot Diet, Jim?
    > >
    > >God's Humble Servant,

    > You win! LOL
    > --
    > Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

    He's lost.

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com

  11. Matti Narkia

    Matti Narkia Guest

    Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:19:31 GMT in article
    <e4bdc330d1f90d42f014f227b2838e02@news.teranews.com> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung,
    MD/PhD" <andrew@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

    >Steve wrote:
    >
    >> God's Humble Servant,
    >>
    >> Steve

    >Do you believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior?

    Off-topic, irrelevant, and it's none of your business.

    --
    Matti Narkia

  12. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:22:35 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
    (in message <42a3d5def9eba3b066570d52391157a8@news.teranews.com>):

    > Jim Chinnis wrote:
    >
    >> Steve <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in part:
    >>
    >>> Why do you hate the Two Foot Diet, Jim?
    >>>
    >>> God's Humble Servant,

    >> You win! LOL
    >> --
    >> Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

    < Jealous Hissing by Chung Snipped>

    You have my pity.

    --
    God's Other Humble Servant

    Steve

  13. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:19:31 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
    (in message <e4bdc330d1f90d42f014f227b2838e02@news.teranews.com>):

    > Steve wrote:
    >
    >> God's Humble Servant,
    >>
    >> Steve

    > Do you believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior?

    Why do you hate the Two Foot Diet?

    --
    God's Other Humble Servant

    Steve

  14. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:34:20 -0500, Matti Narkia wrote
    (in message <12n0qvcr3i8m9diih3p20pmq1qm9sd8hhk@4ax.com>):

    > Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:19:31 GMT in article
    > <e4bdc330d1f90d42f014f227b2838e02@news.teranews.com> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung,
    > MD/PhD" <andrew@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Steve wrote:
    >>
    >>> God's Humble Servant,
    >>>
    >>> Steve

    >> Do you believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior?

    > Off-topic, irrelevant, and it's none of your business.

    But he has my pity. I am going to dust off my feet.

    --
    God's Other Humble Servant

    Steve

  15. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:14:26 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
    (in message <7702989fc4a27f00089496d63ff2001b@news.teranews.com>):

    <Jealous Hissing by Chung Snipped>

    This discussion(s) is related to the Two Foot Diet approach (2FD) which
    is described completely at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp
    (Just substitute "Foot" for "Pound")

    Though Steve invented this approach, he did not initiate this Usenet
    discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has been
    voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of community service.
    His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his
    religious beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to
    better the health of folks He touched:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/hypocrite.asp

    From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are
    vehemently opposed to the 2 foot diet approach. They have debated
    Steve on every perceived weakness of the 2 foot diet approach and have
    lost the argument soundly at every point:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp
    (Just substitute "Foot" for "Pound")

    These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this and
    other discussion threads.

    However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the
    argument(s), certain parties have redirected their hatred of the 2 foot
    diet approach toward its author. The rationale appears to be "if you
    can not discredit the message then try to discredit the messenger."

    Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll"
    is someone who posts under the cloak of anonymity messages with no
    redeeming discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting
    "flame" wars.

    These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the
    following observations were made:

    (1) Steve has not been posting anonymously.

    (2) The 2FD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting
    the discussion(s).
    (a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2FD
    to achieve near-ideal weight.
    (b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their
    weight becomes near-ideal.
    (c) For (b) see: http://tinyurl.com/moreChungbullshit

    (3) Steve did not start the discussion(s).

    (4) The 2 foot diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).

    Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have
    tried to attack Steve's credentials knowing full well that they were
    attempting to libel him. One notable example is Dr. Chung.

    When the full light was cast on Dr. Chung's libelous statements, the
    hateful folks hiding in the darkness of anonymity, most notably Mu,
    only hissed louder in support of their fallen hero.

    Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either
    actively or as lurkers can easily dismiss the hisses, for what they
    are, using the on-line third-party resources at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/sign_up_to_be_a_patient.asp

    Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning
    the anon posters who continue to hiss, most notably Mu:

    (1) They are anonymous and thus expect to have no credibility (or
    accountability).

    (2) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory
    characters.

    (3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver
    one-sided insults.

    (4) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Steve by
    cross-posting.
    (5) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the
    2FD or its author.

    and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.
    Unfortunately, they keep Mu_Tating so that it is impossible to killfile
    them.

    It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to
    speed.

    It will remain my pleasure to participate here on Usenet above the din
    of hissing from the peanut gallery.

    --
    God's Other Humble Servant

    Steve

  16. Jim Chinnis

    Jim Chinnis Guest

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <andrew@heartmdphd.com> wrote in part:

    >Jim Chinnis wrote:
    >
    >> Steve <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in part:
    >>
    >> >So here's the deal: measure all the food you eat, using it's longest
    >> >dimension, and keep the total length to less than two feet per day.
    >> >That's all there is. No scales, no counting calories or carbohydrates.
    >> >Heck, if you loose your ruler, you can even use the first joint of your
    >> >thumb to measure.

    >> This is patently absurd!
    >>
    >> And speaking of patents, I've applied for a patent on a device to be used in a
    >> two-liter diet (or two-quart for the metric-challenged who can just do with a
    >> bit less). The device is a plastic bag of 2 liter capacity.
    >>
    >> Each day, you simply fill the bag with whatever you want. During the day, you
    >> simply eat from the bag. (As an option, I offer a strap that fits over the
    >> head and neck and holds the bag to permit 24-hour grazing.)
    >>
    >> This approach properly accounts for shape of items, unlike your baseless
    >> approach that employs catanation via lineal dimensional dominance.
    >> --
    >> Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

    >For a fee, our friendly neighborhood bariatric surgeons can implement the same
    >effect by stapling your stomach.

    There ya go! But my product is less painful.
    --
    Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

  17. Matti Narkia

    Matti Narkia Guest

    Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:14:26 GMT in article
    <7702989fc4a27f00089496d63ff2001b@news.teranews.com> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung,
> [...]
    >anon posters who continue to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):
    >
    >(1) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or
    >accountability).
    >(2) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory
    >characters.
    >(3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver
    >one-sided insults.
    >(4) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by
    >cross-posting.
    >(5) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or
    >its author.
    >
    >and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.
    >
    >It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.
    >
    >It will remain my pleasure to participate here on Usenet above the din of

    This is insane. Or great comedy. If not comedy, I'm beginning to understand
    why Chung got fired from that hospital, as they say. If this is not comedy,
    he would be fired from every hospital in every country.

    --
    Matti Narkia

  18. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:01:57 -0500, Jim Chinnis wrote
    (in message <1mo0qv4rdav405bek5bb6o402rfsurmg0p@4ax.com>):

    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <andrew@heartmdphd.com> wrote in part:
    >
    >> Jim Chinnis wrote:

    >>> This is patently absurd!
    >>>
    >>> And speaking of patents, I've applied for a patent on a device to be used
    >>> in a
    >>> two-liter diet (or two-quart for the metric-challenged who can just do
    >>> with a
    >>> bit less). The device is a plastic bag of 2 liter capacity.
    >>>
    >>> Each day, you simply fill the bag with whatever you want. During the day,
    >>> you
    >>> simply eat from the bag. (As an option, I offer a strap that fits over the
    >>> head and neck and holds the bag to permit 24-hour grazing.)
    >>>
    >>> This approach properly accounts for shape of items, unlike your baseless
    >>> approach that employs catanation via lineal dimensional dominance.
    >>> --
    >>> Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

    >> For a fee, our friendly neighborhood bariatric surgeons can implement the
    >> same
    >> effect by stapling your stomach.

    > There ya go! But my product is less painful.

    Pain builds character.

    --
    God's Other Humble Servant

    Steve

  19. Matti Narkia wrote:

    > Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:19:31 GMT in article
    > <e4bdc330d1f90d42f014f227b2838e02@news.teranews.com> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung,
    > MD/PhD" <andrew@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Steve wrote:
    > >
    > >> God's Humble Servant,
    > >>
    > >> Steve

    > >Do you believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior?

    > Off-topic, irrelevant, and it's none of your business.

    Yet another raw nerve.

    --

  20. Jim Chinnis wrote:

    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <andrew@heartmdphd.com> wrote in part:
    >
    > >Jim Chinnis wrote:

    > >> This is patently absurd!
    > >>
    > >> And speaking of patents, I've applied for a patent on a device to be used in a
    > >> two-liter diet (or two-quart for the metric-challenged who can just do with a
    > >> bit less). The device is a plastic bag of 2 liter capacity.
    > >>
    > >> Each day, you simply fill the bag with whatever you want. During the day, you
    > >> simply eat from the bag. (As an option, I offer a strap that fits over the
    > >> head and neck and holds the bag to permit 24-hour grazing.)
    > >>
    > >> This approach properly accounts for shape of items, unlike your baseless
    > >> approach that employs catanation via lineal dimensional dominance.
    > >> --
    > >> Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

    > >For a fee, our friendly neighborhood bariatric surgeons can implement the same
    > >effect by stapling your stomach.

    > There ya go! But my product is less painful.

    It is :)

    Steve's two feet in his mouth method comes close though ;-)

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com