Anthony Mann departs Mackay

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Peter McCallum, May 16, 2006.

  1. We just had Anthony Mann (http://www.ozbybike.com) stay for a couple of
    days here in Mackay. He did a good job at ending the drought, we had
    about 50mm of rain while he was here.

    Anyway he has departed this morning with his two companions Benoir and
    Genevieve, some French-Canadian around the world cyclists. They're off
    to Cape Hillsborough, Airlie Beach and then up the highway to Townsville
    and eventually Cairns and Cape York.

    Anthony is a super friendly guy, so if you have the chance to meet up
    with him, you should. His contact details are on his website.

    Peter

    --
    Peter McCallum
    Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

    Tags:

  2. I forgot, Anthony was saying he's happy to promote a.b on his journey,
    so if someone wants to organise to post him some spoke cards that would
    be great.

    Peter McCallum
    Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

  3. "Peter McCallum" <p5m8.REMOVETHIS@yahoo.com.au> schreef in bericht
    > We just had Anthony Mann (http://www.ozbybike.com) stay for a couple of
    > days here in Mackay. He did a good job at ending the drought, we had
    > about 50mm of rain while he was here.
    >
    > Anyway he has departed this morning with his two companions Benoir and
    > Genevieve, some French-Canadian around the world cyclists. They're off
    > to Cape Hillsborough, Airlie Beach and then up the highway to Townsville
    > and eventually Cairns and Cape York.
    >
    > Anthony is a super friendly guy, so if you have the chance to meet up
    > with him, you should. His contact details are on his website.

    Well he mist Dick and Els (www.dickenels.nl) who are already up to Mount
    Isa. They have been traveling sinds 1997 around the world (see
    http://www.dickenels.nl/content/category/1/13/44/ ) on the same bikes
    (100.000Km), not so much as that German guy but stil an respectable
    distance.
    To bad for you it's in Dutch.

    Greetings

    Olav Engelen
    (Who wants to do an loop in South-West Australia, but has to wait until his
    son (7 months) can ride his bike unsuported, until that time we will explore
    Europe and I will be towing the Burley Solo)

  4. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Do you have details of where to post the cards? ;)

  5. cfsmtb <cfsmtb.27y1bc@no-mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:

    > Peter McCallum Wrote:
    > > I forgot, Anthony was saying he's happy to promote a.b on his journey,so
    > > if someone wants to organise to post him some spoke cards that would be
    > > great.
    > >

    > Do you have details of where to post the cards? ;)

    No but if you email him via the address on his website he can probably
    organise it with you. I think he'll be staying with Hugh Mann in
    Townsville.

    Peter McCallum
    Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

Share This Page