any body from uk

I see there are a couple of other Taffs onsite, but is there anyone from the North of Wales? I could do with someone to ride with - I'm finding it difficult to kick my own ****, despite having flexible knees.:D

ant evans said:
I'm in Cardiff. Ride on the road most days, and off the road most days too. Drivers are no worse here than in the South East, although London is a special exception... that's not really riding, it's more like white water rafting.

We could get together some time and go up some hills.
I cycle in London and that is OK. Bristol is bad. My wife is from Cardff and so is my dad and I have been there once on a bike AND YOU ARE USING MY AVATARRRR!!!!

Don Shipp said:
AND YOU ARE USING MY AVATARRRR!!!!
He's right Ant. I've seen his picture in the 'What do you guys look like' thread and it's definitely a photograph taken of Don from the side.

Why don't you get a nice Avatar like mine? ;)

Don Shipp said:
I cycle in London and that is OK. Bristol is bad. My wife is from Cardiff and so is my dad and I have been there once on a bike AND YOU ARE USING MY AVATARRRR!!!!
Well, maybe I'm using yours. Sorry I shouted but I thought I was the only person with Dilbert and he really does look like me.

Please accept my apologies.

brainstormm666 said:
another one from north wales :)

its good terrain here plenty of hills as well as flat coastline.
Where abouts in the beautiful contry are you Brainstorm? (I'm in St. Asaph near Rhyl - plenty of good riding in the Clwyds and not too far from Llanrwst for the Marin trail).

If you fancy getting out for a ride, let me know. :)

The Wheelist
www.wheelism.co.uk

wheelist said:
Where abouts in the beautiful contry are you Brainstorm? (I'm in St. Asaph near Rhyl - plenty of good riding in the Clwyds and not too far from Llanrwst for the Marin trail).

If you fancy getting out for a ride, let me know. :)

The Wheelist
www.wheelism.co.uk
I'm wondering if there's anyone from the UK and not Welsh.

Don Shipp said:
I'm wondering if there's anyone from the UK and not Welsh.
Dwi'n byw yn Llanelwy, but I ain't Welsh mate!

I'm wondering why anyone from the UK wouldn't move to Wales for the best riding the UK has to offer? ;)

wheelist said:
Dwi'n byw yn Llanelwy, but I ain't Welsh mate!

I'm wondering why anyone from the UK wouldn't move to Wales for the best riding the UK has to offer? ;)
It rains a lot and then some more.

Hi,

Another Londoner here, but living in Amsterdam. No hills to worry about.........

Hello from Cambridge. :rolleyes:

Any nearby people seeking a riding partner? Get in touch. :)

Essex boy living in Exeter!

Anyone in Exeter looking to do some very lightweight weekend training / know of some good training routes?