Any comments about Blood when you go to the bathroom

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Connie, Jun 7, 2005.

  1. Connie

    Connie Guest

    My husband is been bleeding at least 2 in 6 months when he goes to the
    bathroom; I am really worried we haven't have time to go to the Doctor
    but I am trying to get more info. on this......

    Tags:

  2. joni

    joni Guest

    Connie wrote:
    > My husband is been bleeding at least 2 in 6 months when he goes to the
    > bathroom; I am really worried we haven't have time to go to the Doctor
    > but I am trying to get more info. on this......

    Rectal or in the urine?
    In the Urine he could have a bladder infection. If its rectal bleeding
    and its bright red blood he probably has hemmoroids. If its dark blood
    in the stool, then it could be something more serious inside his
    digestion/colon system. Either way he needs to be seen by a doctor.

    joanne

  3. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Connie" <conyteno@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > My husband is been bleeding at least 2 in 6 months when he goes to the
    > bathroom; I am really worried we haven't have time to go to the Doctor
    > but I am trying to get more info. on this......

    He needs to go to the doctor. The blood could be a sign of colon cancer,
    hemorrhoids or many other problems (assuming the blood is when he poops). We
    can't tell over the internet. But your doctor can.

    You don't have the time to go to the doctor? If it is something serious and
    he doesn't hurry and see the doctor, he might not have any time left at all.

    Jeff

  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Joanne thanks for reply!
    Its rectal bleeding and can the hemmoroids be inside? because he has
    no pain or discomfort. Well we are going to the doctor this Monday to
    find out what it is.

    Thanks, Connie

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Thanks Jeff
    We are going to the Doctor this Monday to find out what it is.

    Thanks, Connie

Share This Page