Anyone heard of Tsunami??

mrsummit

Jan 23, 2004
Hi, I was wondering if there was any information on Tsunami bikes?? I suppose it is a Taiwanese?? type product?? any thoughts would be appreciated, junk?? fair? OK? questionable?? rideable?? dependable??
Thanks,
John

considering nobodys heard of them you wold have to assume that they are total pieces of ****

Originally posted by RENNIERULZ
considering nobodys heard of them you wold have to assume that they are total pieces of ****

With such insight and intellect as this I'll assume you review mountain bikes for a living... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cipher
With such insight and intellect as this I'll assume you review mountain bikes for a living... :rolleyes:
actually i do heard of mtbreview.com?

Originally posted by RENNIERULZ
actually i do heard of mtbreview.com?

i have. i also know you can't make a "living" off of making one-sided reviews there. dont be a jerk.

did a little web crawling here... They seem to be high end bikes, 2000-3000$ for a road bike, dont know if this representative but yeah it sounds like its worth a look. So when do we get the piccies?....

Originally posted by jmitting
did a little web crawling here... They seem to be high end bikes, 2000-3000$ for a road bike, dont know if this representative but yeah it sounds like its worth a look. So when do we get the piccies?....

In fact you are correct in saying these are high end bikes and the first comment as to these being ****, is completely erroneous. Here is a junky pic from e-bay of what I can tell is an older 2-3 seasons ago model.
I am purchasing one from Edge Cycles in Laguna Hills, a completely high end Tri and Road shop. Hank, the owner is good friends with the mfg. whose name I am not sure. he is local to So.Cal though. In fact, I went in today and saw the "new" models and they are on level with, Kestral, Seven, Principia, Cerv, and all the others. The graphics are ALL custom and the technology is light weight and welded like nothing else.

If the pic doesn't post, let me know and we can work out a way to communicate if you are still interested. Ciao'
:D

Originally posted by mrsummit
Hi, I was wondering if there was any information on Tsunami bikes?? I suppose it is a Taiwanese?? type product?? any thoughts would be appreciated, junk?? fair? OK? questionable?? rideable?? dependable??
Thanks,
John

Tsunami framesets are very popular among Southern California teams as a team bike (including Div III Monex) as they are actually manufactured by SoCal based Russ Deney.

They are excellent framesets....