Armstrong missed Monday night training

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ewoud Dronkert, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

  2. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert <me@privacy.net> wrote:
    > Also bought leather jacket (too large).

    Fashion is not a strong suit for either of them, is it?

    Bob Schwartz cvcc@execpc.com

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  4. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    Clovis Lark wrote:
    > Ewoud Dronkert <me@privacy.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Also bought leather jacket (too large).
    >>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040113/482/cacp10701130539&e=16
    >

    > Could Cheryl be the "bruised liver" that KO's the ride for 6?

    Armstrong positive in 2004?

    from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/in_depth/2000/drugs_in_sport/859851.stm

    Dennis Mitchell, the US 100m champion and 1992 Olympic bronze medalist, was banned for two years
    after a test showed high levels of testosterone.

    He had originally escaped a ban, apparently after claiming that the high levels of the substance
    were a result of having

    The IAAF did not accept this and overturned the original US decision to clear Mitchell.

    -------

    The amazing thing is the US cleared him.

  5. Greg Hall

    Greg Hall Guest

    Dan Connelly <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote in message news:<qbTMb.180$yD6.176@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>...
    > from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/in_depth/2000/drugs_in_sport/859851.stm

    Arrrgh, not the Ben Johnson '88 Olympic drug story again. Slowly I turned, step by step... Just as
    we glimpse Olaf Ludwig attacking the Bob Mionske attended road race breakaway during the closing
    kilometers, we interrupt this coverage for a breaking story, never to return again.

    Greg "YoYo & Crow Show viewer" Hall

  6. Matabala

    Matabala Guest

  7. drewski

    drewski New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2003
  8. Onefred

    Onefred Guest

  9. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    I wonder why anyone would want to go out with one of the Hollywood/Entertainment types. YOu have to
    be something of a masochist to even talk to them let alone take them anywhere.

    "matabala" <matabala@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:bu1nq0$4ks$1@news-reader5.wanadoo.fr...
    > Can we just say not her best feature.
    >
    > "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > "Ewoud Dronkert" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > > > Also bought leather jacket (too large).

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040113/482/cacp10701130539&e=16

    > > Is it just me or does that woman look like her breasts are down at her beltline?

  10. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Will she teach him to "like a good beer buzz early in the morning'

    "onefred" <dataylor123@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Ewoud Dronkert" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > > Also bought leather jacket (too large).

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040113/482/cacp10701130539&e
    > =16
    > >

    > Damn, I hope he will be concentrating enough on cycling and not too much
    on
    > his Nana's!
    >
    > Dave

  11. Mr60percent

    Mr60percent Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<76p700p8t7n8l9eeo7s0eqccc0u9of7eue@news.individual.net>...
    > Also bought leather jacket (too large).
    > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040113/482/cacp10701130539&e=16

    His fashion sense off the bike is just as bad as on the bike. It was a bad day for cycling stylists
    everywhere when a guy who wears his shorts down to his knees and his socks half way up his calf won
    the TdF. He also probably tucks his shirt into his underpants and keeps his socks on when he takes
    his trousers off - now you know the real reason his wife left him.

    PS Nike should stay out of the cycle clothing market and stick to athletics and sports fashion
    for Freds.

  12. Jim Gravity

    Jim Gravity Guest

    mrsixtypercent@yahoo.com (mr60percent) wrote in message news:<e6bf3076.0401140255.2e8a0992@posting.google.com>...
    > Ewoud Dronkert <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > > Also bought leather jacket (too large).
    > > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040113/482/cacp10701130539&e=16
    >
    > His fashion sense off the bike is just as bad as on the bike. It was a bad day for cycling
    > stylists everywhere when a guy who wears his shorts down to his knees and his socks half way up
    > his calf won the TdF. He also probably tucks his shirt into his underpants and keeps his socks on
    > when he takes his trousers off - now you know the real reason his wife left him.
    >
    > PS Nike should stay out of the cycle clothing market and stick to athletics and sports fashion for
    > Freds.

  13. Gwhite

    Gwhite Guest

    Tom Kunich wrote:

    > I wonder why anyone would want to go out with one of the Hollywood/Entertainment types. YOu have
    > to be something of a masochist to even talk to them let alone take them anywhere.

    Dumbass,

    Lance's perspective is likely that she is a hot piece of ass. "Talking and dating" is simply paying
    the piper. My conclusion is that even Lance pays the piper. Not only that, he's getting a lot of
    free publicity for it: the piper will pay him in turn. Anyway, if she opens her mouth too much, he
    can just take care of that in a natural way.

  14. Sheryl Crow is the Yoko Ono of cycling.

    Here's perspective on how little our sport is respected.

    Rick Fox -- mediocre guard for LA Lakers gets Super Hot (and she was into the lesbo action)
    Vanessa Williams.

    Jason Seahorn - now soso football player gets Sizzling Angie Harmon

    Look at what our boy gets -- 40something, smoking sagging usetobe.

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    "Ewoud Dronkert" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Also bought leather jacket (too large).

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040113/482/cacp10701130539&e=16

    ---

  15. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    JayofMontreal <winickn0spam@vif.com> wrote:
    > Sheryl Crow is the Yoko Ono of cycling.

    > Here's perspective on how little our sport is respected.

    > Rick Fox -- mediocre guard for LA Lakers gets Super Hot (and she was into the lesbo action)
    > Vanessa Williams.

    > Jason Seahorn - now soso football player gets Sizzling Angie Harmon

    > Look at what our boy gets -- 40something, smoking sagging usetobe.

    With no fashion sense. Vanessa Williams would never be seen in some of the stuff Sheryl Crow wears.

    It's embarrassing.

    Bob Schwartz cvcc@execpc.com

    RBR fashion cop.

  16. Xzzy

    Xzzy Guest

    I am replying to a post by Bob Schwartz, but not to Bob in particular, just this thread in general.

    Lance Armstrong is a fast racer AND he is getting some, which is more than can be said for some of
    the posters in this thread. To quote Bob Schwartz, "It's embarrassing"

    My 2 cents on why it's embarrassing is: bike racing in Europe is market oriented, bike racing in
    North America is product oriented. Meaning bike racing Europe knows racing exists because it is on
    TV and to sell product, in North America there is a "for the love" mentality.

    Don't trip over dollars to pick up pennies.

    John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com

    "Bob Schwartz" <cvcc@shell.core.com> wrote in message news:100bt8bjl351a96@corp.supernews.com...
    > JayofMontreal <winickn0spam@vif.com> wrote:
    > > Sheryl Crow is the Yoko Ono of cycling.
    >
    > > Here's perspective on how little our sport is respected.
    >
    > > Rick Fox -- mediocre guard for LA Lakers gets Super Hot (and she was
    into
    > > the lesbo action) Vanessa Williams.
    >
    > > Jason Seahorn - now soso football player gets Sizzling Angie Harmon
    >
    > > Look at what our boy gets -- 40something, smoking sagging usetobe.
    >
    > With no fashion sense. Vanessa Williams would never be seen in some of the stuff Sheryl
    > Crow wears.
    >
    > It's embarrassing.
    >
    > Bob Schwartz cvcc@execpc.com
    >
    > RBR fashion cop.

  17. Twitch

    Twitch Guest

  18. Amit

    Amit Guest

    "JayofMontreal" <winickn0spam@vif.com> wrote in message news:<_mjNb.2498$c1.374810@news20.bellglobal.com>...

    > Sheryl Crow is the Yoko Ono of cycling.
    >
    > Here's perspective on how little our sport is respected.
    >
    > Rick Fox -- mediocre guard for LA Lakers gets Super Hot (and she was into the lesbo action)
    > Vanessa Williams.
    >
    > Jason Seahorn - now soso football player gets Sizzling Angie Harmon
    >
    > Look at what our boy gets -- 40something, smoking sagging usetobe.

    You have to have some special status to date someone like Sheryl Crow. Lots of schmoes can date
    younger/hotter waitresses or art students or something, but that doesn't mean they can go out with a
    celebrity like Sheryl Crow.

  19. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "gwhite" <gwhite@hocuspocus_ti.com> wrote in message
    > Lance's perspective is likely that she is a hot piece of ass. "Talking
    and
    > dating" is simply paying the piper. My conclusion is that even Lance pays
    the
    > piper. Not only that, he's getting a lot of free publicity for it: the
    piper
    > will pay him in turn. Anyway, if she opens her mouth too much, he can
    just
    > take care of that in a natural way.

    Dating Sheryl Crow is the perfect way to lose the Tour in February.

Share This Page