Armstrong missed Monday night training

Clovis Lark wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Also bought leather jacket (too large).
>>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040113/482/cacp10701130539&e=16
>

> Could Cheryl be the "bruised liver" that KO's the ride for 6?

Armstrong positive in 2004?

from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/in_depth/2000/drugs_in_sport/859851.stm

Dennis Mitchell, the US 100m champion and 1992 Olympic bronze medalist, was banned for two years
after a test showed high levels of testosterone.

He had originally escaped a ban, apparently after claiming that the high levels of the substance
were a result of having

The IAAF did not accept this and overturned the original US decision to clear Mitchell.

-------

The amazing thing is the US cleared him.

Dan Connelly <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/in_depth/2000/drugs_in_sport/859851.stm

Arrrgh, not the Ben Johnson '88 Olympic drug story again. Slowly I turned, step by step... Just as
we glimpse Olaf Ludwig attacking the Bob Mionske attended road race breakaway during the closing
kilometers, we interrupt this coverage for a breaking story, never to return again.

Greg "YoYo & Crow Show viewer" Hall

I wonder why anyone would want to go out with one of the Hollywood/Entertainment types. YOu have to
be something of a masochist to even talk to them let alone take them anywhere.

"matabala" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Can we just say not her best feature.

> > "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Also bought leather jacket (too large).

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040113/482/cacp10701130539&e=16

> > Is it just me or does that woman look like her breasts are down at her beltline?

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Also bought leather jacket (too large).
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040113/482/cacp10701130539&e=16

His fashion sense off the bike is just as bad as on the bike. It was a bad day for cycling stylists
everywhere when a guy who wears his shorts down to his knees and his socks half way up his calf won
the TdF. He also probably tucks his shirt into his underpants and keeps his socks on when he takes
his trousers off - now you know the real reason his wife left him.

PS Nike should stay out of the cycle clothing market and stick to athletics and sports fashion
for Freds.

Tom Kunich wrote:

> I wonder why anyone would want to go out with one of the Hollywood/Entertainment types. YOu have
> to be something of a masochist to even talk to them let alone take them anywhere.

Dumbass,

Lance's perspective is likely that she is a hot piece of ass. "Talking and dating" is simply paying
the piper. My conclusion is that even Lance pays the piper. Not only that, he's getting a lot of
free publicity for it: the piper will pay him in turn. Anyway, if she opens her mouth too much, he
can just take care of that in a natural way.

Sheryl Crow is the Yoko Ono of cycling.

Here's perspective on how little our sport is respected.

Rick Fox -- mediocre guard for LA Lakers gets Super Hot (and she was into the lesbo action)
Vanessa Williams.

Jason Seahorn - now soso football player gets Sizzling Angie Harmon

Look at what our boy gets -- 40something, smoking sagging usetobe.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter
http://mail.giantcompany.com

> Also bought leather jacket (too large).

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040113/482/cacp10701130539&e=16

---

JayofMontreal <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sheryl Crow is the Yoko Ono of cycling.

> Here's perspective on how little our sport is respected.

> Rick Fox -- mediocre guard for LA Lakers gets Super Hot (and she was into the lesbo action)
> Vanessa Williams.

> Jason Seahorn - now soso football player gets Sizzling Angie Harmon

> Look at what our boy gets -- 40something, smoking sagging usetobe.

With no fashion sense. Vanessa Williams would never be seen in some of the stuff Sheryl Crow wears.

It's embarrassing.

Bob Schwartz [email protected]

RBR fashion cop.

I am replying to a post by Bob Schwartz, but not to Bob in particular, just this thread in general.

Lance Armstrong is a fast racer AND he is getting some, which is more than can be said for some of
the posters in this thread. To quote Bob Schwartz, "It's embarrassing"

My 2 cents on why it's embarrassing is: bike racing in Europe is market oriented, bike racing in
North America is product oriented. Meaning bike racing Europe knows racing exists because it is on
TV and to sell product, in North America there is a "for the love" mentality.

Don't trip over dollars to pick up pennies.

John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com

"JayofMontreal" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Sheryl Crow is the Yoko Ono of cycling.
>
> Here's perspective on how little our sport is respected.
>
> Rick Fox -- mediocre guard for LA Lakers gets Super Hot (and she was into the lesbo action)
> Vanessa Williams.
>
> Jason Seahorn - now soso football player gets Sizzling Angie Harmon
>
> Look at what our boy gets -- 40something, smoking sagging usetobe.

You have to have some special status to date someone like Sheryl Crow. Lots of schmoes can date
younger/hotter waitresses or art students or something, but that doesn't mean they can go out with a
celebrity like Sheryl Crow.

"gwhite" <gwhite@hocuspocus_ti.com> wrote in message
> Lance's perspective is likely that she is a hot piece of ass. "Talking
and
> dating" is simply paying the piper. My conclusion is that even Lance pays
the
> piper. Not only that, he's getting a lot of free publicity for it: the
piper
> will pay him in turn. Anyway, if she opens her mouth too much, he can
just
> take care of that in a natural way.

Dating Sheryl Crow is the perfect way to lose the Tour in February.