AS POSTED ELSEWHERE - COUGAR ATTACKS

Ken -Lsqny)

Guest
List of Confirmed Cougar Attacks
In the United States and Canada
1890-2004
http://users.frii.com/mytymyk/lions/attacks.htm

Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department
___________________________________
email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"Part of the solution for the environmental crisis may well lie in our ability to achieve a better

-Al Gore, 'Earth In The Balance' page 213

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
R: Telling your parents you’re gay.

spammers can send mail to [email protected]

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/?signup=17901_funcouple

100% Totally free! No Credit cards! No ********! Browse
Pics, Search By ZipCode! Check it out today!
--
"Ken [NY)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> List of Confirmed Cougar Attacks
> In the United States and Canada
> 1890-2004
> http://users.frii.com/mytymyk/lions/attacks.htm
>

> Ken (NY)
> Chairman,
> Department Of Redundancy Department
> ___________________________________
> email:
> http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm
>
> "Part of the solution for the environmental crisis
> may well lie in our ability to achieve a better

> -Al Gore, 'Earth In The Balance' page 213
>
> Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
> A: Telling your parents you're gay.
>
> spammers can send mail to [email protected]

--
Need a Loan or a Credit Card? Our loan pages are the best
http://accfq2.linksysnet.com:999/loan/index.htm

100% Guaranteed Credit Cards and Loans, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BAD
CREDIT! Also, Signature Cash advances, and debt
consolidation! Check us out today.

news:Juccc.12403$V%[email protected]...