Be a Patriot

Tom Keunich

Guest
Don't question the President. He is our elected leader of this great
democracy.

It doesn't matter that there aren't any Weapons of Mass Destruction,
or evidence tying Saddamm Hussein to Al Qaeda, or that Iraqi POWs are
getting abused.

We are in a war. It doesn't matter that when it comes to Iraq 95% of
the world got it right and our leaders were in the 5% who got it
wrong.

We need to support our leaders. It's only the Communists and the
Totalitarian regimes of the world where people question their leaders.
In democracy, we need to support our leaders in everything they do
because they won the vote.

Long Live Democracy.

Tom Kunich

Some pice of **** you are

--
le Vent a Dos
Davey Crockett

Yeah, when I was watching NASCAR the other day I was thinking the same
thing. I also think we need to go after Saudi Arabia. They have more oil.
I mean, we need to get a pipeline going so I can drive my Excursion.

Lets get it on.
Curt

"Tom Keunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Don't question the President. He is our elected leader of this great
> democracy.
>
> It doesn't matter that there aren't any Weapons of Mass Destruction,
> or evidence tying Saddamm Hussein to Al Qaeda, or that Iraqi POWs are
> getting abused.
>
> We are in a war. It doesn't matter that when it comes to Iraq 95% of
> the world got it right and our leaders were in the 5% who got it
> wrong.
>
> We need to support our leaders. It's only the Communists and the
> Totalitarian regimes of the world where people question their leaders.
> In democracy, we need to support our leaders in everything they do
> because they won the vote.
>
> Long Live Democracy.
>
> Tom Kunich

I blame Canada, and since they're chums with Fidel it makes it all the
more easier. We can probably find some way to get oil out of baby
harp seals, too.

"curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Yeah, when I was watching NASCAR the other day I was thinking the same
> thing. I also think we need to go after Saudi Arabia. They have more oil.
> I mean, we need to get a pipeline going so I can drive my Excursion.
>
> Lets get it on.
> Curt
>

> "Tom Keunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Don't question the President. He is our elected leader of this great
> > democracy.
> >
> > It doesn't matter that there aren't any Weapons of Mass Destruction,
> > or evidence tying Saddamm Hussein to Al Qaeda, or that Iraqi POWs are
> > getting abused.
> >
> > We are in a war. It doesn't matter that when it comes to Iraq 95% of
> > the world got it right and our leaders were in the 5% who got it
> > wrong.
> >
> > We need to support our leaders. It's only the Communists and the
> > Totalitarian regimes of the world where people question their leaders.
> > In democracy, we need to support our leaders in everything they do
> > because they won the vote.
> >
> > Long Live Democracy.
> >
> > Tom Kunich

You know the more I think about Canada the more I like the idea of us
invading it. Nice land up that way and we could do some drilling for oil.
I see nothing wrong with the US expanding its boarders a bit. I mean Israel
does it and we support them, or sometimes I think they support us and run
our country, not sure which. I also think we should take a lesson from
Israel. They are not a democracy, because you need to be a certain religion
to vote there. Um, that would be Jewish. I think the US should do that
to. We need our own religious country to. If you are protestant, you can
vote, if you are anything else you can not.

Enjoy,
Curt

"Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I blame Canada, and since they're chums with Fidel it makes it all the
> more easier. We can probably find some way to get oil out of baby
> harp seals, too.
>
> "curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > Yeah, when I was watching NASCAR the other day I was thinking the same
> > thing. I also think we need to go after Saudi Arabia. They have more

oil.
> > I mean, we need to get a pipeline going so I can drive my Excursion.
> >
> > Lets get it on.
> > Curt
> >

> > "Tom Keunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Don't question the President. He is our elected leader of this great
> > > democracy.
> > >
> > > It doesn't matter that there aren't any Weapons of Mass Destruction,
> > > or evidence tying Saddamm Hussein to Al Qaeda, or that Iraqi POWs are
> > > getting abused.
> > >
> > > We are in a war. It doesn't matter that when it comes to Iraq 95% of
> > > the world got it right and our leaders were in the 5% who got it
> > > wrong.
> > >
> > > We need to support our leaders. It's only the Communists and the
> > > Totalitarian regimes of the world where people question their leaders.
> > > In democracy, we need to support our leaders in everything they do
> > > because they won the vote.
> > >
> > > Long Live Democracy.
> > >
> > > Tom Kunich

Ironically canada has the world second biggest oil reserves.

http://www.rense.com/general37/petrol.htm

Despite your ignorant post Israels 1.1 arab citizen are allowed to
vote. In fact this is a major stopping point on the right of return
since the population of israel is 6 million and Arabs reproduce much
quicker than the Jews do. You are also forgeting that the west bank
and Gaza were annexed after israel was attacked by it's neighbors.
Also that most of the land one in that 1967 war was given back. If you
are going to slam Israel at least get you facts right.

http://www.wujs.org.il/activist/features/campaigns/arabs_in_israel.shtml

curt wrote:
> You know the more I think about Canada the more I like the idea of us
> invading it.

We kicked your ass once, we'd do it again.

> Nice land up that way and we could do some drilling for
> oil.

You don't need to drill for it, you just need to extract it from the sand.
Uranium would be easier to process and, if you listen to one of the most
prominent green intellectuals (the originator of the Earth as Gaia idea 25
years ago--name escapes me) that's what you should begin doing anyway.

"Kyle Legate" wrote...
> curt wrote:
> > You know the more I think about Canada the more I like the idea of us
> > invading it.
> >

> We kicked your ass once, we'd do it again.

The way Canadians invoke the War of 1812 as their Big Moment against the
States just makes me chuckle. The current Canadian military couldn't even
deploy their soldiers to Afghanistan with the correct uniforms. NAFTA is
all the invasion the States will ever need against Canada.

"Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Kyle Legate" wrote...
> > curt wrote:
> > > You know the more I think about Canada the more I like the idea of us
> > > invading it.
> > >

> > We kicked your ass once, we'd do it again.

> The way Canadians invoke the War of 1812 as their Big Moment against the
> States just makes me chuckle. The current Canadian military couldn't even
> deploy their soldiers to Afghanistan with the correct uniforms. NAFTA is
> all the invasion the States will ever need against Canada.

Of course just one of the reasons why Canadian society is more civilized is
that they spend significantly less on their armed forces. In the long run,
the Canadians will outlast US Empire, as will Old Europe.

But if the Canadians attacked the US, I doubt Rummy would have the troops to
repel them. ;-)

"B. Lafferty" wrote...

> But if the Canadians attacked the US, I doubt Rummy would have the troops

> repel them. ;-)

Do some research on the state of the Canadian military.

> "B. Lafferty" wrote...
> >
> > But if the Canadians attacked the US, I doubt Rummy would have the

troops
> > repel them. ;-)

> Do some research on the state of the Canadian military.

Don't be so literal and humor impaired.

"B. Lafferty" wrote...

> Don't be so literal and humor impaired.

You stopped amusing me a while ago, Brian.

Jim Flom <[email protected]> wrote:
> "B. Lafferty" wrote...
>>
>> Don't be so literal and humor impaired.
>>

> You stopped amusing me a while ago, Brian.

Ask him to use the other hand...

"Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jim Flom <[email protected]> wrote:
> > "B. Lafferty" wrote...
> >>
> >> Don't be so literal and humor impaired.
> >>

> > You stopped amusing me a while ago, Brian.

> Ask him to use the other hand...

That's ok. Jim's just an American trying to reconcile living in a more
civilized country (Canada). Perhaps it's just too different from
Philadelphia.

B. Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Jim Flom <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > "B. Lafferty" wrote...

>> > You stopped amusing me a while ago, Brian.

>> Ask him to use the other hand...

> That's ok. Jim's just an American trying to reconcile living in a more
> civilized country (Canada). Perhaps it's just too different from
> Philadelphia.

You mean Canada doesn't have that perpetual stench of mysterious origins?

"Clovis Lark" wrote...
> ... a more
> > civilized country (Canada).

> You mean Canada doesn't have that perpetual stench of mysterious origins?

No. It just doesn't have Brian.

Jim Flom <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Clovis Lark" wrote...
>> ... a more
>> > civilized country (Canada).

>> You mean Canada doesn't have that perpetual stench of mysterious origins?

> No. It just doesn't have Brian.

Not one?

"Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jim Flom <[email protected]> wrote:
> > "Clovis Lark" wrote...
> >> ... a more
> >>
> >> You mean Canada doesn't have that perpetual stench of mysterious

origins?

> > No. It just doesn't have Brian.

> Not one?

I do have Canadian relatives in Montreal. Does that count?

B. Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Jim Flom <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > "Clovis Lark" wrote...

> origins?
>>
>> > No. It just doesn't have Brian.

>> Not one?

> I do have Canadian relatives in Montreal. Does that count?

I thought Montreal was in VT ever since they moved the Habs out of the
Forum...

"Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> B. Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > origins?

> >> Not one?

> > I do have Canadian relatives in Montreal. Does that count?

> I thought Montreal was in VT ever since they moved the Habs out of the
> Forum...

Northern Vermont is really a suburb of Montreal. And don't forget, it's
near Ft. Lenox where the British (Canadians) beat the US and turned back the
invasion.