Be a Patriot

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom Keunich, May 17, 2004.

  1. Tom Keunich

    Tom Keunich Guest

    Don't question the President. He is our elected leader of this great
    democracy.

    It doesn't matter that there aren't any Weapons of Mass Destruction,
    or evidence tying Saddamm Hussein to Al Qaeda, or that Iraqi POWs are
    getting abused.

    We are in a war. It doesn't matter that when it comes to Iraq 95% of
    the world got it right and our leaders were in the 5% who got it
    wrong.

    We need to support our leaders. It's only the Communists and the
    Totalitarian regimes of the world where people question their leaders.
    In democracy, we need to support our leaders in everything they do
    because they won the vote.

    Long Live Democracy.

    Tom Kunich

    Tags:

  2. tom_k_eunich@hotmail.com (Tom Keunich) writes:

    > Don't question the President. He is our elected leader of this great
    > democracy.
    >
    > It doesn't matter that there aren't any Weapons of Mass Destruction,
    > or evidence tying Saddamm Hussein to Al Qaeda, or that Iraqi POWs are
    > getting abused.
    >
    > We are in a war. It doesn't matter that when it comes to Iraq 95% of
    > the world got it right and our leaders were in the 5% who got it
    > wrong.
    >
    > We need to support our leaders. It's only the Communists and the
    > Totalitarian regimes of the world where people question their leaders.
    > In democracy, we need to support our leaders in everything they do
    > because they won the vote.
    >
    > Long Live Democracy.
    >
    > Tom Kunich

    Some pice of shit you are

    --
    le Vent a Dos
    Davey Crockett

  3. curt

    curt Guest

    Yeah, when I was watching NASCAR the other day I was thinking the same
    thing. I also think we need to go after Saudi Arabia. They have more oil.
    I mean, we need to get a pipeline going so I can drive my Excursion.

    Lets get it on.
    Curt

    "Tom Keunich" <tom_k_eunich@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Don't question the President. He is our elected leader of this great
    > democracy.
    >
    > It doesn't matter that there aren't any Weapons of Mass Destruction,
    > or evidence tying Saddamm Hussein to Al Qaeda, or that Iraqi POWs are
    > getting abused.
    >
    > We are in a war. It doesn't matter that when it comes to Iraq 95% of
    > the world got it right and our leaders were in the 5% who got it
    > wrong.
    >
    > We need to support our leaders. It's only the Communists and the
    > Totalitarian regimes of the world where people question their leaders.
    > In democracy, we need to support our leaders in everything they do
    > because they won the vote.
    >
    > Long Live Democracy.
    >
    > Tom Kunich

  4. I blame Canada, and since they're chums with Fidel it makes it all the
    more easier. We can probably find some way to get oil out of baby
    harp seals, too.

    "curt" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<vhmqc.68967$wY.6878@nwrdny03.gnilink.net>...
    > Yeah, when I was watching NASCAR the other day I was thinking the same
    > thing. I also think we need to go after Saudi Arabia. They have more oil.
    > I mean, we need to get a pipeline going so I can drive my Excursion.
    >
    > Lets get it on.
    > Curt
    >

    > "Tom Keunich" <tom_k_eunich@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Don't question the President. He is our elected leader of this great
    > > democracy.
    > >
    > > It doesn't matter that there aren't any Weapons of Mass Destruction,
    > > or evidence tying Saddamm Hussein to Al Qaeda, or that Iraqi POWs are
    > > getting abused.
    > >
    > > We are in a war. It doesn't matter that when it comes to Iraq 95% of
    > > the world got it right and our leaders were in the 5% who got it
    > > wrong.
    > >
    > > We need to support our leaders. It's only the Communists and the
    > > Totalitarian regimes of the world where people question their leaders.
    > > In democracy, we need to support our leaders in everything they do
    > > because they won the vote.
    > >
    > > Long Live Democracy.
    > >
    > > Tom Kunich

  5. curt

    curt Guest

    You know the more I think about Canada the more I like the idea of us
    invading it. Nice land up that way and we could do some drilling for oil.
    I see nothing wrong with the US expanding its boarders a bit. I mean Israel
    does it and we support them, or sometimes I think they support us and run
    our country, not sure which. I also think we should take a lesson from
    Israel. They are not a democracy, because you need to be a certain religion
    to vote there. Um, that would be Jewish. I think the US should do that
    to. We need our own religious country to. If you are protestant, you can
    vote, if you are anything else you can not.

    Enjoy,
    Curt

    "Richard Adams" <ackthpt@concentric.net> wrote in message
    > I blame Canada, and since they're chums with Fidel it makes it all the
    > more easier. We can probably find some way to get oil out of baby
    > harp seals, too.
    >
    > "curt" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote in message

    > > Yeah, when I was watching NASCAR the other day I was thinking the same
    > > thing. I also think we need to go after Saudi Arabia. They have more

    oil.
    > > I mean, we need to get a pipeline going so I can drive my Excursion.
    > >
    > > Lets get it on.
    > > Curt
    > >

    > > "Tom Keunich" <tom_k_eunich@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > Don't question the President. He is our elected leader of this great
    > > > democracy.
    > > >
    > > > It doesn't matter that there aren't any Weapons of Mass Destruction,
    > > > or evidence tying Saddamm Hussein to Al Qaeda, or that Iraqi POWs are
    > > > getting abused.
    > > >
    > > > We are in a war. It doesn't matter that when it comes to Iraq 95% of
    > > > the world got it right and our leaders were in the 5% who got it
    > > > wrong.
    > > >
    > > > We need to support our leaders. It's only the Communists and the
    > > > Totalitarian regimes of the world where people question their leaders.
    > > > In democracy, we need to support our leaders in everything they do
    > > > because they won the vote.
    > > >
    > > > Long Live Democracy.
    > > >
    > > > Tom Kunich

  6. Steven

    Steven Guest

    Ironically canada has the world second biggest oil reserves.

    http://www.rense.com/general37/petrol.htm

    Despite your ignorant post Israels 1.1 arab citizen are allowed to
    vote. In fact this is a major stopping point on the right of return
    since the population of israel is 6 million and Arabs reproduce much
    quicker than the Jews do. You are also forgeting that the west bank
    and Gaza were annexed after israel was attacked by it's neighbors.
    Also that most of the land one in that 1967 war was given back. If you
    are going to slam Israel at least get you facts right.

    http://www.wujs.org.il/activist/features/campaigns/arabs_in_israel.shtml

    "curt" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<iCGqc.785$TY1.366@nwrdny02.gnilink.net>...
    > You know the more I think about Canada the more I like the idea of us
    > invading it. Nice land up that way and we could do some drilling for oil.
    > I see nothing wrong with the US expanding its boarders a bit. I mean Israel
    > does it and we support them, or sometimes I think they support us and run
    > our country, not sure which. I also think we should take a lesson from
    > Israel. They are not a democracy, because you need to be a certain religion
    > to vote there. Um, that would be Jewish. I think the US should do that
    > to. We need our own religious country to. If you are protestant, you can
    > vote, if you are anything else you can not.
    >
    > Enjoy,
    > Curt
    >
    > "Richard Adams" <ackthpt@concentric.net> wrote in message
    > > I blame Canada, and since they're chums with Fidel it makes it all the
    > > more easier. We can probably find some way to get oil out of baby
    > > harp seals, too.
    > >
    > > "curt" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote in message

    > > > Yeah, when I was watching NASCAR the other day I was thinking the same
    > > > thing. I also think we need to go after Saudi Arabia. They have more

    > oil.
    > > > I mean, we need to get a pipeline going so I can drive my Excursion.
    > > >
    > > > Lets get it on.
    > > > Curt
    > > >

    > > > "Tom Keunich" <tom_k_eunich@hotmail.com> wrote in message

  7. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    curt wrote:
    > You know the more I think about Canada the more I like the idea of us
    > invading it.

    We kicked your ass once, we'd do it again.

    > Nice land up that way and we could do some drilling for
    > oil.

    You don't need to drill for it, you just need to extract it from the sand.
    Uranium would be easier to process and, if you listen to one of the most
    prominent green intellectuals (the originator of the Earth as Gaia idea 25
    years ago--name escapes me) that's what you should begin doing anyway.

  8. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "Kyle Legate" wrote...
    > curt wrote:
    > > You know the more I think about Canada the more I like the idea of us
    > > invading it.
    > >

    > We kicked your ass once, we'd do it again.

    The way Canadians invoke the War of 1812 as their Big Moment against the
    States just makes me chuckle. The current Canadian military couldn't even
    deploy their soldiers to Afghanistan with the correct uniforms. NAFTA is
    all the invasion the States will ever need against Canada.

  9. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Jim Flom" <jimflom@telusREMOVE.net> wrote in message
    > "Kyle Legate" wrote...
    > > curt wrote:
    > > > You know the more I think about Canada the more I like the idea of us
    > > > invading it.
    > > >

    > > We kicked your ass once, we'd do it again.

    > The way Canadians invoke the War of 1812 as their Big Moment against the
    > States just makes me chuckle. The current Canadian military couldn't even
    > deploy their soldiers to Afghanistan with the correct uniforms. NAFTA is
    > all the invasion the States will ever need against Canada.

    Of course just one of the reasons why Canadian society is more civilized is
    that they spend significantly less on their armed forces. In the long run,
    the Canadians will outlast US Empire, as will Old Europe.

    But if the Canadians attacked the US, I doubt Rummy would have the troops to
    repel them. ;-)

  10. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "B. Lafferty" wrote...

    > But if the Canadians attacked the US, I doubt Rummy would have the troops

    > repel them. ;-)

    Do some research on the state of the Canadian military.

  11. B. Lafferty

    > "B. Lafferty" wrote...
    > >
    > > But if the Canadians attacked the US, I doubt Rummy would have the

    troops
    > > repel them. ;-)

    > Do some research on the state of the Canadian military.

    Don't be so literal and humor impaired.

  12. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "B. Lafferty" wrote...

    > Don't be so literal and humor impaired.

    You stopped amusing me a while ago, Brian.

  13. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    Jim Flom <jimflom@telusREMOVE.net> wrote:
    > "B. Lafferty" wrote...
    >>
    >> Don't be so literal and humor impaired.
    >>

    > You stopped amusing me a while ago, Brian.

    Ask him to use the other hand...

  14. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Clovis Lark" <clark@steel.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote in message
    > Jim Flom <jimflom@telusREMOVE.net> wrote:
    > > "B. Lafferty" wrote...
    > >>
    > >> Don't be so literal and humor impaired.
    > >>

    > > You stopped amusing me a while ago, Brian.

    > Ask him to use the other hand...

    That's ok. Jim's just an American trying to reconcile living in a more
    civilized country (Canada). Perhaps it's just too different from
    Philadelphia.

  15. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    B. Lafferty <Magni@Italia.com> wrote:

    > "Clovis Lark" <clark@steel.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote in message
    >> Jim Flom <jimflom@telusREMOVE.net> wrote:
    >> > "B. Lafferty" wrote...

    >> > You stopped amusing me a while ago, Brian.

    >> Ask him to use the other hand...

    > That's ok. Jim's just an American trying to reconcile living in a more
    > civilized country (Canada). Perhaps it's just too different from
    > Philadelphia.

    You mean Canada doesn't have that perpetual stench of mysterious origins?

  16. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "Clovis Lark" wrote...
    > ... a more
    > > civilized country (Canada).

    > You mean Canada doesn't have that perpetual stench of mysterious origins?

    No. It just doesn't have Brian.

  17. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    Jim Flom <jimflom@telusREMOVE.net> wrote:
    > "Clovis Lark" wrote...
    >> ... a more
    >> > civilized country (Canada).

    >> You mean Canada doesn't have that perpetual stench of mysterious origins?

    > No. It just doesn't have Brian.

    Not one?

  18. B. Lafferty

    > Jim Flom <jimflom@telusREMOVE.net> wrote:
    > > "Clovis Lark" wrote...
    > >> ... a more
    > >>
    > >> You mean Canada doesn't have that perpetual stench of mysterious

    origins?

    > > No. It just doesn't have Brian.

    > Not one?

    I do have Canadian relatives in Montreal. Does that count?

  19. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    B. Lafferty <Magni@Italia.com> wrote:

    > "Clovis Lark" <clark@steel.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote in message
    >> Jim Flom <jimflom@telusREMOVE.net> wrote:
    >> > "Clovis Lark" wrote...

    > origins?
    >>
    >> > No. It just doesn't have Brian.

    >> Not one?

    > I do have Canadian relatives in Montreal. Does that count?

    I thought Montreal was in VT ever since they moved the Habs out of the
    Forum...

  20. B. Lafferty

    > B. Lafferty <Magni@Italia.com> wrote:
    >
    > > "Clovis Lark" <clark@steel.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote in message

    > > origins?

    > >> Not one?

    > > I do have Canadian relatives in Montreal. Does that count?

    > I thought Montreal was in VT ever since they moved the Habs out of the
    > Forum...

    Northern Vermont is really a suburb of Montreal. And don't forget, it's
    near Ft. Lenox where the British (Canadians) beat the US and turned back the
    invasion.

Share This Page