Bike "headsets" anyone? :d

Volnix

Feb 19, 2011
Now thats not freaky at all: :p

Engadget: Garmin bike headset warns about traffic behind you.

http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwmNHd9Sc

garmin-varia-vision.jpg

:D

iron-maiden-somewhere-in-time-cyborg-eddie-t-shirt-10.jpg

Garmin...after all these year of selling us GPS cycling computers...STILL cannot write simple software that just...works.

Check out the Garmin Forum. Every computer they've released generates page after pages of glitches, problems, *****es, work-arounds, 'fixes', firmware upgrades and updates, returns to the factory for new units, etc. I like Garmin, but I got a feeling the Garmin Goggles (not to be confused with Google Glasses) will be a flawed release. We'll soon find out.

Queue the: "My goggles won't pair when my Android phone is getting a txt message!". And the: "Why do I have to re-set my goggles at the start of every ride?". Or the: "My 520 freezes every time I swipe the pad on my goggles to pull up the Virtual Training Partner, but it only does it when I'm ahead by more than four minutes?".

Still, it's nice to know my GPS computer can control my Garmin Varia headlights, my Garmin Varia tail lights, my Garmin Varia rear view radar, my Garmin Varia Vision heads-up display glasses, my Garmin power meter, link to my iPotato, tell everyone on STRAVA how awesome I am...all the while as I record and blog my life with a Garmin Virb video camera.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Needs more...what was that weird communication gear with the funky antenna that was strapped to the top of the helmet???...boom mic and commo gear!

Last edited:
Meh... :D

Wake me up from my Garmin PodTM Cryostasis-Unconcious Exercise Routine

(controled remotely From Garmin Written in Visual Basic Software)

When they can project cooking shows on my glasses (I actually wear glasses you Garmin A holes) and also holograms of hot French babes chearing at me from the road side and throwing me their panties when doing some Pro-Level Commuting with a sack of Potatoes inside my Volvo-life-paint sprayed backpack. .. :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cardo! That was the one! Now sold by Terrano.

79188153.jpg

Hmmm? A finhead AND a bluetool mates with an ANT+?

Cardo! That was the one! Now sold by Terrano.

79188153.jpg

Hmmm? A finhead AND a bluetool mates with an ANT+?

Le ANTs in my Pants. + (plus) or the "lt pairs with spikes in Yo Nerves! Ninja" one? Coz they recalled those...

Do you even need Ant+? Isnt all the "We log your heart rate data now too" stuff broadcasted in Blue Tongue now?