Bike rental in singapore

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
We were in Singapore last November and we have seen the prevalence of bikes on the city roads. One thing that I noticed was a bike with a particular design that was the same with the other bikes there. I asked the biker and he said that it is for rent. And then I chanced upon the bike rack with several bikes of the same design. Unfortunately, I was not able to get the details of the rental because I couldn't find someone who can speak English well. But from what I understand, you can rent a bike by paying with a value card and then you can leave the bike anywhere you wish.

Is there someone here from Singapore? Can you elaborate on the bike rental?

It costs around $25-$35 Singaporean to rent a bike for 6 hours. You have to pick a bike at their website or on-site and make a deposit first and leave your passport.

Reactions: Corzhens
It costs around $25-$35 Singaporean to rent a bike for 6 hours. You have to pick a bike at their website or on-site and make a deposit first and leave your passport.

Oh, oh, that's very expensive. It's a good thing that we didn't plan on renting a bike because the calendar of our short vacation was already full with activities. But we were talking about renting when we come back this year. But with that expensive rental, I don't think we will enjoy the ride. Maybe we will just take a taxicab instead and spare our legs from the hardship of pedaling. But thanks for the info, that's an added knowledge to me.