Bike tips

ryanolivas

Apr 2, 2018
Are there any bikes out there that has a slot or carrier for a gps tracker devices? I just overheard 2 cyclists talking about it and I'm planning to buy a bike next month? any suggestions?

I don't know much about bikes that has a slot for GPS tracker. But you can consider GPS tracker that is lightweight and easy for you to use or put on your bike.

In our country, a lot of gps divices made in china, and it's very cheap and affordable. This one is very applicable specially in my place, because a lot of incidence of of stolen bike near my apartment, but I don't personally know this gps devices for bikes, I just heard this device also.

I'm not sure as well. But I think more and more cyclists use GPS. It's helpful for navigating certain areas. Especially, parts left unseen.

I use a watch with built-in GPS and heart rate monitor because it's more convenient for me and I don't have to carry around anything, and it's not easily stolen.

In our country, a lot of gps divices made in china, and it's very cheap and affordable. This one is very applicable specially in my place, because a lot of incidence of of stolen bike near my apartment, but I don't personally know this gps devices for bikes, I just heard this device also.

I've also got a Chinese tracker and it has been working really okay for me as well which is really good. I don't think that I will be making any new purchase until this one is weak.

I use a watch with built-in GPS and heart rate monitor because it's more convenient for me and I don't have to carry around anything, and it's not easily stolen.

As long as you are always putting it on, I don't think that it is going to be that easy to be stolen anyway since no one will see the extra value unless those bike owners as well.

I'm not sure as well. But I think more and more cyclists use GPS. It's helpful for navigating certain areas. Especially, parts left unseen.

For us to fully enjoy taking rides into unknown areas and getting to experience a new advemadve, we make use of the GPS watches and trackers which are not that expensive as well. It is all fun when you discover new routes for your journey.

For us to fully enjoy taking rides into unknown areas and getting to experience a new advemadve, we make use of the GPS watches and trackers which are not that expensive as well. It is all fun when you discover new routes for your journey.

I agree. I think that's why people were instantly hooked upon using GPS in its early years. You can navigate areas that would be too confusing without a guide.

I've also got a Chinese tracker and it has been working really okay for me as well which is really good. I don't think that I will be making any new purchase until this one is weak.
That's right, no need to buy new one if it's still working properly. All you have to do is to check it regularly if it's still working. Honestly, somehow I don't trust chinese products, It's looks like disposable, if you still able to use them for more than one year, you're so lucky.

That's right, no need to buy new one if it's still working properly. All you have to do is to check it regularly if it's still working. Honestly, somehow I don't trust chinese products, It's looks like disposable, if you still able to use them for more than one year, you're so lucky.

I've made use of most Chinese devices and I can confidently say that they have served me better than any other country's products. That it I cheaper doesn't make them to be of lesser quality.

I agree. I think that's why people were instantly hooked upon using GPS in its early years. You can navigate areas that would be too confusing without a guide.

Which is the reason it is to be used by us especially when we are riding in some areas that are not that rough, but we don't have the clear idea of the routes there.

Which is the reason it is to be used by us especially when we are riding in some areas that are not that rough, but we don't have the clear idea of the routes there.

Yes, that's true. No one wants to get lost. Especially, somewhere they're unfamiliar with. It's scary to not know where to go.

I would suggest a smart watch with GPS on it and sensors to monitor your progress or heart rate at least you don't need to worry much with the GPS mounted on the bike you carry. I mean a smart watch would be really convenient for me and that's one that I need as well on my list to buy.

Yes, before GPSs came along people who rode bikes, or drove cars, never strayed more than a few miles from home because of the fear of getting lost in the unknown...