Buy Replica Watches--get Sexy Lingerie for free

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by famousbrandwatch@eastday.com, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. Only USD180, you can own your Brand-new Swiss ETA Mechanical Automatic
    Rolex!!!
    The lowest price in the world!
    And you can get Sexy Lingerie for free.
    Ship worldwide.
    Pay through Credit Card!
    http://www.famousbrandwatch.com

    Tags:

  2. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    famousbrandwatch@eastday.com wrote:
    > Only USD180, you can own your Brand-new Swiss ETA Mechanical Automatic
    > Rolex!!!
    > The lowest price in the world!
    > And you can get Sexy Lingerie for free.

    How funny is this! Buy a watch and get some lingerie! Better for this ng
    if they'd said "buy a fake ROLEX and get an All-Clad pot free!"

    Jill

  3. Khubla

    Khubla Guest

    I purchased a dozen of these watches as gifts while visiting Turkey for
    $5.00 each. They work for about a week.

    Khubla

    <famousbrandwatch@eastday.com> wrote in message
    > Only USD180, you can own your Brand-new Swiss ETA Mechanical Automatic
    > Rolex!!!
    > The lowest price in the world!
    > And you can get Sexy Lingerie for free.
    > Ship worldwide.
    > Pay through Credit Card!
    > http://www.famousbrandwatch.com

  4. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Khubla wrote:
    > I purchased a dozen of these watches as gifts while visiting Turkey
    > for $5.00 each. They work for about a week.
    >
    > Khubla

    But did the lingerie hold up? LOL

    Jill

    > <famousbrandwatch@eastday.com> wrote in message
    >> Only USD180, you can own your Brand-new Swiss ETA Mechanical
    >> Automatic Rolex!!!
    >> The lowest price in the world!
    >> And you can get Sexy Lingerie for free.
    >> Ship worldwide.