cables

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by gme, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. gme

    gme Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for an individual in the San Diego county areas interested
    in starting an equipment manufacturing company. The company would be
    manufacturing some specialty equipment that can have great utility in
    sports rehab and specialty training.

    The devices I have developed are "grips" that hook on the cable
    terminations of any gym cable-pull rack. These devices serve to provide
    a high degree of isolation and reduced stress. These 'mini-machine'
    prototypes have been configured as a single-hand universal (right/left)
    grip, two-hand triceps pushdown grip set, two-hand biceps curl grip set,
    upright row handles, and lat pull-down handles.

    As far as sports medical rehab goes, baseball specialty training and
    rotator injury recover are high potentials for the single-hand grip.

    The innate features that allow for the utmost in isolation also permits
    the user to perform compound movements, thus greatly extending these
    things' value. Talk about a triceps or biceps burn WOW!

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. ATP*

    ATP* Guest

    "gme" <gmeast@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm looking for an individual in the San Diego county areas interested in
    > starting an equipment manufacturing company. The company would be
    > manufacturing some specialty equipment that can have great utility in
    > sports rehab and specialty training.
    >
    > The devices I have developed are "grips" that hook on the cable
    > terminations of any gym cable-pull rack. These devices serve to provide a
    > high degree of isolation and reduced stress. These 'mini-machine'
    > prototypes have been configured as a single-hand universal (right/left)
    > grip, two-hand triceps pushdown grip set, two-hand biceps curl grip set,
    > upright row handles, and lat pull-down handles.
    >
    > As far as sports medical rehab goes, baseball specialty training and
    > rotator injury recover are high potentials for the single-hand grip.
    >
    > The innate features that allow for the utmost in isolation also permits
    > the user to perform compound movements, thus greatly extending these
    > things' value. Talk about a triceps or biceps burn WOW!
    >
    > Thanks

    How did you come up with such a revolutionary idea?

  3. gme

    gme Guest

    I used to be involved in recreational gymnastics and was usually injured
    ub some way from overdoing my horse workouts. Got wrist splints, then
    invented these things so it wouldn't hurt to work out with the cables.
    Ta dah!

    ATP* wrote:
    > "gme" <gmeast@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi all,
    >>
    >>I'm looking for an individual in the San Diego county areas interested in
    >>starting an equipment manufacturing company. The company would be
    >>manufacturing some specialty equipment that can have great utility in
    >>sports rehab and specialty training.
    >>
    >>The devices I have developed are "grips" that hook on the cable
    >>terminations of any gym cable-pull rack. These devices serve to provide a
    >>high degree of isolation and reduced stress. These 'mini-machine'
    >>prototypes have been configured as a single-hand universal (right/left)
    >>grip, two-hand triceps pushdown grip set, two-hand biceps curl grip set,
    >>upright row handles, and lat pull-down handles.
    >>
    >>As far as sports medical rehab goes, baseball specialty training and
    >>rotator injury recover are high potentials for the single-hand grip.
    >>
    >>The innate features that allow for the utmost in isolation also permits
    >>the user to perform compound movements, thus greatly extending these
    >>things' value. Talk about a triceps or biceps burn WOW!
    >>
    >>Thanks

    > How did you come up with such a revolutionary idea?

  4. Do you make medevil torture devices? I need a spring loaded rack, for
    tearing bodys in half, and a large butcher-bone cutting knife. Don't
    ask questions, and we'll get along fine.

  5. Gee, a male looking for "cable"? On any other NG I'd be surprised, but
    not here.

  6. Gee, a male looking for "cable"? On any other NG I'd be surprised, but
    not here.

Share This Page