Can I build a perfect body with a stationary bike?

worldgod

Dec 20, 2003
HELLO ALL: I know this is a simple question, but do you guys think that i can decrease my body-fat, with a diet combined & with a 30-minute stationary bikeride 6 days per week? I tried to do twice a day on the stationary bike but that made me feel too tired so i am riding only 1 a day, I would like to hear your comments on a good routine

worldgod

worldgod said:
HELLO ALL: I know this is a simple question, but do you guys think that i can decrease my body-fat, with a diet combined & with a 30-minute stationary bikeride 6 days per week? I tried to do twice a day on the stationary bike but that made me feel too tired so i am riding only 1 a day, I would like to hear your comments on a good routine

worldgod
Check these 3 threads and you'll have your answer...

http://www.cyclingforums.com/t275724-.html
http://www.cyclingforums.com/t274679-.html
http://www.cyclingforums.com/t274647-.html

worldgod said:
worldgod
The intensity at which you will train, AND the absolute regularity of your program will garanty the results. Not one machine over an other.

I put my girlfriend on a similar program :
Stairmaster 3 or 4 times per week (no more than 30 minutes)
Plus, she is carefull about what she eats
She lost 15 pounds over 1 year.

But let me tell you, she suffers on the stair master. Always pushing to the limit, which is easy to acheive due to the nature of the beast! What happens when you push hard, your metabolism increases, and thus you keep loosing weight even while resting.

Gd luck and feel free to ask more questions on that matter :)

Hey my friend: I do suffer too, thanx for saying that, cuz i've noticed that exercising hard combined with dieting has indeed second-effects like (body pain, hunger, tiredness, boredom, even depression moods) yeah if having a perfect athletic body was easy everybody in this world would look like greek god or a greek goddess :)

and you are right indeed, the discipline of suffering is what takes you to the tip of the mountain

worldgod

SolarEnergy said:
The intensity at which you will train, AND the absolute regularity of your program will garanty the results. Not one machine over an other.

I put my girlfriend on a similar program :
Stairmaster 3 or 4 times per week (no more than 30 minutes)
Plus, she is carefull about what she eats
She lost 15 pounds over 1 year.

But let me tell you, she suffers on the stair master. Always pushing to the limit, which is easy to acheive due to the nature of the beast! What happens when you push hard, your metabolism increases, and thus you keep loosing weight even while resting.

Gd luck and feel free to ask more questions on that matter :)