Chinook, Bruce Gordon Cycles

bentbuilder

Jul 18, 2010
Hey,
Forum noob, but I picked this one up at a yard sale recently. Thinking I'll probably sell it, but wanted to learn more about it first. I took it to my local bike shop and the guy there guessed I could get $400+ for it on ebay. Has all Campy (Campagnolo) and Cinelli components except possibly rims (Mavic?). Few Paint scratches on the frame. I'd be happy to provide more info and pics if anyone is interested in the discussion.

cheers,
Bentbuilder

Pics would be good. FYI, assuming components and frame are in good condition, you can typically make more by parting a bike on eBay as opposed to selling the thing as one package. Why, though, do you want to sell it? Bruce Gordon makes fine frames, and Campy always goes down sweet.

It is a beautiful bike. If I had a nice shop to really clean it up I think I'd hang on to it. As it is, my wife and I live in a one bedroom apartment. I really only bought it because I thought it would be a good investment and I thought I could learn something about old bikes in the process.