Clenbuterol experiences

vascorosy

Jan 30, 2013
Hello

Anyone here using Clen for weight loss and muscle gain???

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']I've used Clen alone and in combination with T-3. I liked it alone, it hardens the muscles if you're into BB.[/FONT]
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Just make sure to take extra Taurine and drink Powerade or you get bad cramps.[/FONT]

I'd be glad to hear some other experiences.

I got 5 weeks to loose that little fat layer above my abdoms and so I heard about Clenbuterol.
I got me some and I started with 2 pills on a 2days on 2 days off schedule. But with only 2 pills at the morning I feel very nervous and agitated. I couldnt even sleep at night.
So now I only take 1 pill.

Reactions: jhonUK78
Hi

I got Clen on the same site as you. It's safe and affordable.
How long do I go off and on for? Reason I want to do one now is because I want to see how it affects my body and then again later on near December. Can you send me recommended dosage? To start and wain off?

Reactions: vascorosy
Try 40/40/60/60/80/80/100
100/100/120/120/120/120

We all react differently though... I ran 100mcg on day 3 of my first cycle

vascorosy said:
Try  40/40/60/60/80/80/100
100/100/120/120/120/120

We all react differently though... I ran 100mcg on day 3 of my first cycle
So you can't manage cycling without cheating, eh? Have you always been a lazy turd?

Originally Posted by alienator

So you can't manage cycling without cheating, eh? Have you always been a lazy turd?
I DO MANAGE don't worry

as to you, how do you do it with your huge p***s LOL

vascorosy said:
 I DO MANAGE don't worry as to you, how do you do it with your huge p***s  LOL
Clenbuterol use in sport = cheating, dipshit. And if you're not using it to cheat but rather for breathing issues as directed by a doctor, you're a dipshit for heading to an internet forum for advice. Of course, it should be obvious that if you are using it without the advice of a doctor, your dipshit magnitude is huge. How do I do it with my huge phasors? It's really easy. The first thing to do is not be confused by the notation, Aei(kx-ωt). If it makes you more comfortable, express the phasor this way: Aeikxe-iωt, thus separating the spatial and temporal phases. Note a few prefer to write a wave function as Aei(kx+ωt). The latter just expresses the temporal phase as a phase advance rather than a phase delay. Remember: a phase advance of ωt is just a phase delay of 2π-ωt. Note however, if all you're concerned about is my huge phasors, you only need consider the wave function's amplitude, A.

Don’t exactly know why alienator is being increasingly hostile towards people asking questions about clen. It is not as though people are actively competing against each other – if they were, they would get caught, especially with clen, and they would be disqualified. Do not really understand the harsh attitude towards this.

Mored1966 said:
Don’t exactly know why alienator is being increasingly hostile towards people asking questions about clen. It is not as though people are actively competing against each other – if they were, they would get caught, especially with clen, and they would be disqualified. Do not really understand the harsh attitude towards this. 
He has been absent for months now. No post but he may have taken a look back in July.

Hello

Anyone here using Clen for weight loss and muscle gain???

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']I've used Clen alone and in combination with T-3. I liked it alone, it hardens the muscles if you're into BB.
Just make sure to take extra Taurine and drink Powerade or you get bad cramps.[/FONT]

I'd be glad to hear some other experiences.

Hey, vascorosy! I would advise you using something else instead of Clenbuterol. This is a powerful tool, which allows gaining a lot in sports. However, it has many negative aspects that can sufficiently harm your health. I wouldn’t like risking my health for that. If you don’t know its negative sides, you can read about them here http://jcmuscle.com/clenbuterol/. Try something else. Pure and safe. It is possible to find such things.