Clip-on sunglasses

Rocket Ron

Sep 5, 2015
Norway&Spain
Been using clip-on prescription lenses for some years now and I hate them. Because the lenses are placed behind the shades the focus is wrong and things get blurred. SO, when o when will somebody come up with wrap around clip-on shades designed for ordinary prescription glasses? Or have they already? o_O

The solution you're looking for already exists in the form of prescription cycling glasses; you'll find a range of suppliers and brands available and these are by far the best solution if you need to wear glasses whilst out cycling. Sure, they're not cheap, but clip-on shades are never going to be as effective or practical as full glasses.

Reactions: Rocket Ron
The solution you're looking for already exists in the form of prescription cycling glasses; you'll find a range of suppliers and brands available and these are by far the best solution if you need to wear glasses whilst out cycling. Sure, they're not cheap, but clip-on shades are never going to be as effective or practical as full glasses.

Got 2 pairs of cycle sunglasses with prescription clip on lens, but as I say, because the lens are placed behind the frame you lose the focus ordinary glasses give. Unluckily I can't have the prescription lens directly in the cycle sunglass frame due to my eyes needs. Thats why I would like a surround clip on. Have seen some sunshades that clip on helmets but they look a bit to TT aero.

Reactions: CyclingJunkies