Clown: Perth streets this morning

Skull

Jun 8, 2005
To the clown who went through every red light (5 in total) along Loftus and Thomas Street then the right turn near the Uni onto Stirling Hwy, get off the road.There is no excuse for what I observe you did. Bikes trip all of these lights and you could of stopped at everyone of them.

Thanks for tripping these lights for me :rolleyes: , but you did nothing for the reputation of cyclist especially the last set on Stirling Hwy that was nothing short of suicidal.

Skull said:
To the clown who went through every red light (5 in total) along Loftus and Thomas Street then the right turn near the Uni onto Stirling Hwy, get off the road.There is no excuse for what I observe you did. Bikes trip all of these lights and you could of stopped at everyone of them.

Thanks for tripping these lights for me :rolleyes: , but you did nothing for the reputation of cyclist especially the last set on Stirling Hwy that was nothing short of suicidal.
what a moron! its people like this that give the rest of us responsible and THOUGHTFUL cyclists a bad name, and bad reputation in the eyes of pedestrians and motorists.

what a goose.

I've got nothing against treating a red light as a give way sign, provided that one is absolutely sure that an accident couldn't possibly be caused. Damned if I'm going to wait at a red light on empty streets at 12am or 5:30am.

Skull said:

Individual responsibility? Whats that? :confused: I can totally emphasise with you, numerous times I've been waiting at the lights watching for the signal and some twunt has to cane thru. Yeah, good on ya mate ....

One idiot I encountered about two years ago in Chapel St (in Melboring) continually cycled through not only lights, but aligning tram passengers.:mad: How do these people moralise about WTF they're doing? Seriously I'd like to know.

mikesbytes said:
Whats the latest stats on deaths on bicycles in Australia?
Unfortunately, most of the deaths on bikes on the road (that I've read about) seem to involve people who are cycling sensibly and within the law.

Like I did. ;) Waiting on traffic light turning red, waiting couple seconds making sure all vehicles were stopping, then start crossing, but still a car passed a redlight on the empty lane where I was on.

What a way to get me on Ch 9 news:p

There is one therory that keeps goin around on railpage, Simple Darwin. If you are goin to ride on the road ride like a vehical do not act like a FWit. Pity there was not a cop around so that he could of got booked for every light he went thru.
I hope darwin kicks in soon

Beauyboy

yaeh, I would agree, its better to stop, but than again, I can understand where artemidorus is coming from. Esp raining at 6am @ -4*c. That blows