Club of lady bikers

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
There were other women bikers here in our village that sometimes engage me to a casual talk. I had been thinking of organizing a club of lady bikers so that I will have company when I go on road cycling. Our village is right on the way of the direction in going to the famous hilly climb of Antipolo so all I do is to wait for the cycling group during weekends and I would ride along with them. It would be fun if I have some women riding with me. I think I can gather around 10 women bikers although I'm not sure if they have the propensity to ride distances. Unfortunately, I was hit by an injury on my leg so that plan is postponed for the meantime.

My city actually has a big club for lady bikers. I am not a part of it even though that I'm female because I usually cycle with my partner and the routes that we do wouldn't be good for many other people unless they were in great shape.

The main issue for me with the clubs is that there's a mixture of people... some are more serious than others. Obviously, some can do harder routes than others as well so it's a bit conflicting.

However, I can imagine that such clubs are great for many because it gives them an opportunity to meet new bikers, ride alongside with them and get a new experience.

I think that club of lady bikers is possible here in our place. We live in a rural area were it is still quite safe to travel riding bicycle and there are times when I and my friends hangout roaming around our little province. It is fun because we got to talk about a lot of things and share our different experiences. We were also able to meet new bikers while on the road. It was really amazing.

Wow! I have to say that this is really a good plan that you can get going when your leg injury must have healed. Engage the women in talks and see how they will respond to the plan to have a club for the lady bikers in your locality. The need to ensure that they comply is needed first before tanking any other decision to set it up.

Reactions: Corzhens
Thank you for the nice comments. Now I am very encouraged to move forward with that planned club of lady bikers. My first step is to list down the possible members by trying to get their names. And then I have to lay down the mechanics and not to forget the vision and mission of the club. What activities can we have and how.

Reactions: Jarvan
It's always great when you ride with your friends, especially when you live nearby to the biking route. Joining a cycling group will improve your overall biking experience and you can even get to join cycling events you haven't joined before due to these connections.

That's a great idea. We have some lady bikers clubs here, and you can find very strong ladies there. They like to compete at city circuits and competitions, and they have their uniforms and cheering crowd and everything. I haven't been able to join them, because they have a very strict policy about training times, and my schedule is very thigh. But honestly, I admire those ladies, they really are an amazing example to follow, and their stories are very inspiring.

There were other women bikers here in our village that sometimes engage me to a casual talk. I had been thinking of organizing a club of lady bikers so that I will have company when I go on road cycling. Our village is right on the way of the direction in going to the famous hilly climb of Antipolo so all I do is to wait for the cycling group during weekends and I would ride along with them. It would be fun if I have some women riding with me. I think I can gather around 10 women bikers although I'm not sure if they have the propensity to ride distances. Unfortunately, I was hit by an injury on my leg so that plan is postponed for the meantime.
Organizing a cycling club for ladies, I also think this is a very good idea, because some women also like to ride bicycles, but there are few clubs for them. After learning your thoughts, I think we can have some cooperation. Because I have some bicycle lights that need to be free to find someone to test, you can use my product first to decide if it is suitable. If you feel good, you can use the lights as a gift to the ladies who join your club. Do you agree with my idea?

Reactions: Corzhens
@Jarvan thanks for your comment. It's just sad that the bulge on my right calf is persisting that I have not been riding for more than a year now. Although I can still ride the bike for short distances but the physician in our family forbids me. The bulge that I call mouse appears when my leg feels abused like jogging or pushing the pedal.

With your bicycle lights, I think that is a good idea for the lady bikers in our place.

The spirit of your favorite bicycle makes me admire, I really hope that you can recover soon. We are paying back by paypal after purchase. I hope this will not bring you inconvenience. Of course, the quota is limited. I hope you understand. This is my email and we can learn the details. I hope your legs will return to health again.:[email protected]

It would be great if you'll continue that plan of yours. Especially here in our country that women really need to have an accompany when riding. I hope that you'll recover soon enough and get back on riding so that you could encourage more women to join your club. With that idea of yours, you could give some people a new family to be with and on the same time, they will meet other women who are also inlove in cycling. They'll be on the same page and create new friendship.

Brandsea is a leading global online store for Women’s Clothing, Men and Women's Shoes & Casual Dresses and many more fantastic items and gift ideas. Our commitment is to provide a wide range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing at factory direct prices along with a class-leading customer service experience to our worldwide community of customers.

I think that club of lady bikers is possible here in our place. We live in a rural area were it is still quite safe to travel riding bicycle and there are times when I and my friends hangout roaming around our little province. It is fun because we got to talk about a lot of things and share our different experiences. We were also able to meet new bikers while on the road. It was really amazing.

There were other women bikers here in our village that sometimes engage me to a casual talk. I Vidmate iTunes Notepad++ had been thinking of organizing a club of lady bikers so that I will have company when I go on road cycling. Our village is right on the way of the direction in going to the famous hilly climb of Antipolo so all I do is to wait for the cycling group during weekends and I would ride along with them. It would be fun if I have some women riding with me. I think I can gather around 10 women bikers although I'm not sure if they have the propensity to ride distances. Unfortunately, I was hit by an injury on my leg so that plan is postponed for the meantime.