Could sagan win the tour...?

Could Sagan win the Tour if he trained for it?

• Total voters

OliS

Jan 11, 2017
In all fairness, look at the guy.
He has shown he can pretty much do anything. And of course, the climbs in Richmond 2015 are nothing to compare to cols of the Alps etc, but if the guy lost a few kg's and only a little bit of power, imagine the damage he could do!
Hoy1_1767911a.jpg

Last edited:
Stand him next to Froom contador or Nario. Lance proved chemo drugs can remake you body. Maybe he coud try that. but he'd no long win any sprint stages or strong man finishes and he's have to make h is new body learn how to time trial.

but if ANYBODY could do it, it would be Peter. I just want to see him do more of what he's doing. Animating and sometimes doing the impossible. He and Nario are my favorite riders. I loved Valverde for being the guy in the strong man stages, but Peter is a whole new level.

Reactions: steve
I think Sagan has a chance but not on the team he's with. The best shot at the win is Froome on the Sky team, followed by Adam Yates with the Orica team. Of course in any race anything can happen. It should be a fast pace race this year due to not as many steep grades as last year, and only two time trials.

Reactions: steve
He is too heavy. He can however TT well enough when it's flat, holding cancellara off in Flanders a couple of years ago is proof of this.

Huge fan of the guy...how can you not be. But I think his climbing would hold him back. I mean, if he lightened up a bit he could probably be a great climber...but good enough to win a world tour...not so sure. Would be fun to watch him try.

It is purely an Ayurveda supplement which does not contain any creatine, any steroids and even it does not have any side effect. It contains all the herbal ingredients like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Singhara, Kali Musli, Swet Musli, Chitrak, Vidarikand, Sendha Lavana, Swet Jeera, Kala Jeera, Nimbu Satva and Mishri. This is FSSAI, GMP and HALALlicensed product, which is up to mark of the standards of the food safety and standard acts and Pharma quality standards.
For More Visit

……………………………………………………………………..

Health Gainer

I hope Sagan never tries to win a Grand Tour because he'd have to starve himself into one of those cycling skeletons to do it.

The way I see it, Sagan probably could win but I think he's not fitting for his team. Maybe he should join other team. In that way, he might have the chance to win. Anyways, it's a race. The wheel is round. Anything could happen.

I wonder why Walmart doesn't sponsor a racing team? It would be the cheapest costing team on the peloton, they could have their team members ride off the shelf Schwinn bikes...

In all fairness, look at the guy.
He has shown he can pretty much do anything. And of course, the climbs in Richmond 2015 are nothing to compare to cols of the Alps etc, but if the guy lost a few kg's and only a little bit of power, imagine the damage he could do!
Hoy1_1767911a.jpg

If his Peltons make it happen! I recently was priveleged to see Wondeful Losers which is a film/documentary inside the Giro d'Italia shot by Arunas Matelis, a award winning director. It has recieved numerous intenmational awards and is in the Best Foreign Picture and Best Documentary categories for Academy of Motion Pictures 2019. It can be viewed online. I really urge everyone to see it and support this. Shot primarily in English over several races. No actors just Peloton! Let's raise the banner for them!