Cycling makes me healthy and beautiful

Discussion in 'Tell us what you think!' started by elenaemars, Jul 3, 2018.

1. elenaemars

elenaemars New Member

I cycle every morning around a park near my house. It's take me 30 mins per day. I feel happy and healthy after cycling. I love my bike a lot. It has been with me for 5 years So I treat her like my sis. I love it so much! ^^

Tags:

2. Chuckabutty

Chuckabutty New Member

I was already healthy and beautiful before I got a bike. I make my bike look better. :)

You are right about being happy and healthy. Keep up the good work!

3. Corzhens

Corzhens Well-Known Member

Maybe I can also say the same that I feel healthy and beautiful because of my regular bike rides. And like you, I also ride around the village park for half an hour or so depending on the weather and my body's condition. Maybe riding gives me the confidence that I am strong and proud that I could still push the pedal hence I have that aura of looking beautiful.

4. treecko142

treecko142 Member

Definitely, it's like a feeling of accomplishing something for the day even if all you did was bike, but it's a wonderful feeling and it makes you feel better about yourself.

5. mitan143

mitan143 New Member

That is a good thing to know. I agree with it too, because if cycling gives you so much happiness or pleasure then you would probably smile a lot and it also gives so much inspiration and positive thoughts. It also means that if you are having a positive thought and you feel that you are a happy person then it will also eventually come out physically like what you have shared that through cycling you become healthy and beautiful.