Cyclists with strange or ugly pets...

Stevedvg

Jan 12, 2004
Any of you guys got this little bugger beat? He's living proof that somewhere, somehow a frog molested a pineapple... :eek:

Stevedvg said:
Any of you guys got this little bugger beat? He's living proof that somewhere, somehow a frog molested a pineapple... :eek:

looks like a silky terrier

Here's my little dog Rags. He's a terrier cross of some sort, but I sometimes refer to him as a wire haired miniature wolf. ;)

I have a very handsome std poodle, oliver, and an aging, 120 lb chocolate labrador, marlee, that looks like a huge sausage with legs and a tail (cutest face in the world though). On the ugly end of the spectrum, an inhabitant of my aquarium, a bottom-feeder named scardey. 3 yr old is too frightened by his looks to even go near the tank! :)

And that related to cycling... :confused:

2 Boa constrictors (1 over 100 lbs), 2 rainbow boas, six Kenyan sand boas, two tarantulas (rose hair and red knee), walking sticks, madagascan giant hissing cockroaches, bearded dragons, savanah monitor, leopard geckos, whites tree frogs, box turtles, desert tortoise, Russian dwarf tortoises, Iguana...

A hairless cat!!!
A persian, and two other cats, 2 Llamas, 2 dogs-both mutts (1 a half pitbull rescue...what was I thinking!!!)
and a wife, who is very understanding
If anyone can top this-your mad!