Did You Ever Take Part In A Triathlon?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Lizel, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Jon Schackmuth

Jon Schackmuth New Member

My buddy and I are doing our first Sprint in April at age 52. We have a few more scheduled. I like to ride road and used to swim when I was younger so I am good. The running is going to kill me but we have been working on it weekly. Swimming we are up to 1200m and running 3miles. The cycling part will be say at 11 miles. Really excited to get this in my bucket list. Next is track riding this summer :)

2. JB Fernandez

JB Fernandez Member

You guys are awesome! Still active at the age of 52. How I wish I'm active as you guys when I get into that age. Good luck on your first stint in triathlon this April and amazed the young bloods. ;)

3. mitan143

mitan143 New Member

I haven't tried taking part on it yet, but I am really interested. But I think my body isn't ready for a heavy long run.

4. reighn

reighn Member

Honestly I wanted to join in triathlon, but sad to say, I don't know how to swim. That's my weakness. I think it's really fun to join in triathlon, and meet a lot of people. But all I can do right now is just to enjoy watching them.

5. mvcyclist

mvcyclist New Member

I haven't joined one yet but I am planning on doing one next year. Hopefully it goes well. I shall start training soon. I had my cycling partner join one (although he couldn't finish he definitely did do a really good job)