Did You Ride Today?

Too windy to ride but too warm and sunny to not ride. So I went for a short , steep , windy tour. Nice tail wind on the return trip.

48 degrees, sunny and the wind was 6 to 16 MPH with gusts to 22 MPH.

Just 27 miles with 1100' of vertical. Wind was tough, JH. It didn't let up much when I was into it.

Worked a moderate tempo in most spots and was going easy on the steep stuff.

I had a quick bike ride early in the morning in hopes to improve my stamina. It was a very short ride though since I am a beginner and trying to restore and improve my stamina.

21 miles in 67 degree sunshine! The wind was listed at 12 MPH steady, but it felt more like 15 to 20 MPH with gusts.

After yesterday's gutless ride I was kind of wondering where the Watts all went, but today things were returning more towards a normal level. A little fatigued, I hit the bricks trying to guess what the legs were going to do. Heart rate was unusually low today, too. Over-trained, again! LOL!

I was recently busy the whole day but I find time to ride today for atleast 30 minutes. I need to release some sweat to burn toxins in my body.

80 degrees and sunny with the wind going 14 to 16 MPH.

A little faster today. 24 miles with only 900' of climbing. The wind still was the day's source of pain. It felt great to be out in the warm sunshine!

80 degrees and sunshine with the wind a strong 14 to 18 MPH with gusts at 32 to 35 MPH! Flattened me right out!

31 miles with 1500' of climbing all taken at medium to high tempos. I alternated climbing by spinning and running larger gears for some hard pushes. Despite the wind, it was a fun workout!

I just had my morning run. It was fun and refreshing. Morning rides are great for relieving minor muscle pains.

70 degrees and rain all day. Wind at 12 to 15 MPH.

I hit the trainer for a fast'ish 1 hour and 32 minutes worth of Watopia speed. Only 1300 riders in the game, but folks seemed to by going at it hard core.

Nice effort and the legs got a good turn of speed after yesterdays hills and big wind. A fun workout, for sure!

I headed out today for a short ride and did not go far before I noticed that the front tire had a bump to it. When I got off to exam the tire I saw that the front tire was delaminating. The smart thing would have been to turn around but I wanted to ride since it's supposed to rain tomorrow. I decided The Prudent thing to do would be to take you very slow down the Hills and I did manage to make it back to my basement. Barely got my sunglasses off when I heard the tire blow like a loud firecracker. I got lucky today.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
It got up to 79 degrees today. We had some early morning rain and then a little sunshine from 10 AM to noon. The wind was again nuts. Running a steady 15-20 MPH all day.

The sky turned ugly about 2 PM and I debated whether to try for a short outdoor ride or hit the trainer. A look at the radar decided that one.

Around 3:45 the heavens opened up. Gusts of up to 44 MPH hit with wave after wave of rain so hard you couldn't see 100 yards through.

It only lasted about 15 minutes, but everything was drenched and not drying out any time soon.

I gave up and hit the Kurt Kinetic Rock & Roll for another 1-1/2 hour session at just a medium tempo. I tried to keep the effort fairly easy and only mixed it up with a few guys. Mainly, I just kept pace with them since they weren't moving too much faster than me or I pulled them for awhile as we were evenly matched in speed.

Only around 800 riders in the game as I cruise Watopia's easiest flat routes. Something like only 600' of virtual climbing.

Giro's on! Go! Tommy D.!

72 degrees and overcast with the wind running 7 to 12 MPH. At least there was no insane gusting today.

I just had time for another 30-mile ride. It was a nice course with 1475 feet of climbing. After the Zwift session yesterday the legs responded well.

Rain moving in this evening.

Average 86 today, max of 92. Nice day for a ride on my old 1998 Cannondale

43.4 at 17.5 average speed.

Check out this guy bird watching. :D

DSCN0003.jpg
DSCN0007.JPG
DSCN0009.JPG

Nice pony tail...

70 degrees and sunny. Wind a light 3 to 6 MPH!

After all the morning and early afternoon chores were done I only had time to get in a quick 41-mile ride. Only 1725' of climbing on a course that ran from flat to rolling to a couple of steep little walls. I went sight seeing on the North bound leg into the light wind and picked up the tempo a bit as soon as I turned out of the breeze.

A good workout and despite the blitz ride yesterday the legs were on cam again today. Weight's down, power's up...despite the Winter That Never Wanted To End my conditioning on Zwift kept me ready to jump. I need to work on throttle response, endurance and recovery from deep digs. That will all come in the next few weeks.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
I was not able to ride today because of the weather. It's so windy and bit hazy. Hoping I could get back tomorrow since I was planning to do cycling in new areas.

It's really hot in our country right now, riding your bike may cause of heat strokes, or dehydration. with 36 to 39 degrees Celsius, this is very dangerous I think. I'm using my bike at night. it feels a little colder.

Here in my country, we are already at summer season and the weather is too hot to conduct cycling activities so me and my older brother used to go cycling on every Sunday only which is also my brother's free day from work responsibilities. Sometimes, I use my bike to go to stores to buy food every morning just to quickly escape from the heat outside. You know, cycling on a very hot weather can be really tiring and not fun.

70 degrees and sunny with the wind a steady 12 MPH.

22 miles of almost flat terrain. 675' of climbing. More or less an easy day. Warmed up for the first 6 or 7 miles before even trying to give it any stick. The legs were a little tired, but responded well.