Disneyland's toxic drinking water (also: Bizarre Irish fluoride blarney)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Todd Gastaldo, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. BIZARRE IRISH FLUORIDE BLARNEY See below.

    DISNEYLAND'S TOXIC DRINKING WATER

    ATTENTION DISNEYLAND DA TONY RACKAUCKAS:

    GET TO COURT! Get a judge to order an immediate STOP to the
    dumping of toxic phosphate fertilizer waste
    (hydrofluorosilicic acid) into Disneyland drinking water.

    It's mass silent child abuse: Besides "cosmetic" problem of
    tooth mottling, some people are drinking enough of the toxic
    waste to cause "crippling skeletal fluorosis." (!)

    You have GOT to read The Fluoride Deception the new book by
    Christopher Bryson. More below.

    BIZARRE IRISH FLUORIDE BLARNEY...

    Says the Irish Health Minister...

    There is too much FLUORIDE MOTTLING of Irish
    children's teeth...

    So...

    The level of fluoride in Irish drinking water should be
    reduced from 1.0 to .7 parts per million - AND IRELAND
    SHOULD KEEP FLUORIDATING - even though fluoride at a level
    of less than 0.8 parts per million is of "no significant
    benefit." (!)

    NOTE #1: The text above is my paraphrase of one of Dr.
    Andrew Rynne points in discussing the conclusions of Irish
    Health Minister Micheal Martin's "scientific" Forum on
    Fluoridation. See Rynne A. Can the Opposition pull the plug
    on fluoridation of water? Irish Medical News. 28th June
    2004, reprinted in Prof. Paul Connett's Fluoride Action
    Network Bulletin #72.

    NOTE #2: QUESTION: IS IRISH HEALTH MINISTER MARTIN KISSING
    THE SAME NUCLEAR BLARNEY STONE THAT DR. HODGE WAS KISSING?
    In 1963, the Ireland Supreme Court prescribed mandatory
    fluoridation after testimony from Dr. Harold Hodge, a
    biochemist and toxicologist with the US Army's Manhattan
    Project (America's nuclear bomb program) who had (it turns
    out; see Bryson [2004], full cite in the final note below)
    injected unsuspecting hospital patients with uranium and
    plutonium.

    NOTE #3: Hodge's uranium and plutonium experimentation on
    unsuspecting hospital patients is quite relevant because
    Hodge apparently used Newburgh, New York children as
    unsuspecting guinea pigs in America's first water
    fluoridation program - ostensibly to improve dental health -
    but apparently to test the toxicity of fluoride.

    NOTE #4: When fluoride's central nervous system toxicity
    was experimentally demonstrated in the 1990s, 1950s
    fluoride toxicology expert Hodge was present in the lab
    concealing what he knew of fluoride's central nervous
    system toxicity from the primary researcher - Phyllis
    Mullenix, PhD - just as he had concealed his knowledge from
    Ireland Supreme Court in 1963.

    NOTE #5: Children in the city where fluoride was first
    tested - Newburgh, New York - have virtually the same
    number of cavities as children in Kingston, New York - the
    control city in Hodge's experiment. Kingston has resisted
    all efforts in subsequent years to add fluoride to its
    water supply.

    NOTE#6: But children in Newburgh suffer significantly
    more fluoride mottling - dental fluorosis - than children
    in Kingston.

    NOTE #7: Dental fluorosis may indicate SKELETAL fluorosis:
    Back in 1956, the final report on Hodge's fluoride
    experiment in Newburgh did not mention that a radiologist
    found bone defects "striking" in their "similarity" to bone
    cancer - and that boys from Newburgh manifested the bone
    defects twice as often as boys from Kingston. Since the
    final report did not mention this fact - Hodge likely did
    not mention it to Ireland's Supreme Court in 1963.

    NOTE #8: In 1977, the US government finally CANCER-tested
    fluoride and found that fluoridated rats suffered
    significantly more bone cancer.

    NOTE #9: Dr. William Marcus, a chief scientist at the US
    Environmental Protection Agency/EPA was fired after he
    alleged on television that both bone and liver cancer
    evidence was being "downgraded" - and a court later awarded
    him damages "because he had publicly questioned and opposed
    EPA's fluoride policy."

    NOTE #10: When the State of South Carolina sued the EPA for
    requiring it to remove any fluoride above the maximum
    permissible dose of 2.3 mg per liter - the EPA stated that
    dental fluorosis was a mere "cosmetic effect" and raised the
    maximum permissible dose to 4 mg per liter - over the
    protests of EPA scientists Robert Carton and William Hirzy
    and others.

    NOTE #11: When Darlene Sherrell and Martha Bevis found that
    Hodge had fudged his own figures in 1979 and indicated that
    risk of "crippling skeletal fluorosis" could occur at 10 mg
    fluoride per day - and not 20 mg as he had previously
    estimated - the National Academy of Sciences finally changed
    its own document and stated that "Crippling skeletal
    fluorosis might occur in people who have ingested 10-20 mg
    of fluoride per day for 10-20 years."

    NOTE #12: INCREDIBLY, by the EPA's own estimate, 3% of the
    US population drinks more than five liters of water per day
    - so some Americans are at risk of developing "crippling
    skeletal fluorosis" from drinking just HALF the EPA's own
    permissible daily dose of fluoride - and we don't just get
    fluoride from water!

    FINAL NOTE: Notes 2 through 12 are my paraphrases/quotes of
    information found in The Fluoride Deception, a new book by
    Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven Stories Press 2004]

    AS I NOTED in The Disneyland DA and The Fluoride
    Deception... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
    list/message/2629

    Disneyland DA Tony is VERY interested in safe drinking water
    ("made oil companies write a blank check to keep drinking
    water safe in Orange County")...

    Disneyland DA Tony says:

    "We made ARCO pay for an independent hydro-geologist whose
    only job is to look for any new potential pollutants. Most
    importantly, our prosecution required ARCO to write a 'blank
    check' to clean up the dangerous pollutants... From the
    start, our only goal was to preserve clean drinking water
    for the People of Orange County and we have done just that.
    You cannot put a price on the value of having fresh drinking
    water. Thanks to your efforts, an Orange County mother can
    safely give tap water to her baby.
    http://www.ocgov.com/da/press/inauguration.htm

    Disneyland DA Tony also says:

    "[C]rimes involving consumer fraud or the unlawful discharge
    of hazardous materials may be reported to the District
    Attorney's Consumer and Environmental Protection Division.
    In addition, complaints involving misconduct by public
    officials...may be reported in writing to the District
    Attorney's Felony Projects Division.
    http://www.ocgov.com/da/faqs.htm (Click on "Can I report a
    crime directly to the DA's office?")

    ATTENTION DISNEYLAND DA TONY:

    I say again:

    Fluoridation is a crime involving consumer fraud to
    accomplish unlawful discharge of a hazardous material
    (fluoride) into drinking water

    Fluoridation involves misconduct by public officials - mass
    involuntary medication with a known pollutant (fluoride) via
    the water supply.

    GET TO COURT! Get a judge to order an immediate STOP to
    the dumping of toxic phosphate fertilizer waste
    (hydrofluorosilicic acid/fluoride) into Disneyland
    drinking water.

    DAs all over America will likely follow your lead.

    The Irish Health Minister might even be influenced.

    Thanks for reading.

    Sincerely,

    Todd

    Dr. Gastaldo todd@chiromotion.com

    PS1 Disneyland itself could help get the word out about The
    Fluoride Deception. Disney apparently owns the ABC
    Television Network.
    http://www.cjr.org/tools/owners/disney.asp

    I'll cc Disneyland via netaudr@abc.com.

    PS2 QUESTION for Disneyland DA Tony:

    Which should be prosecuted first - public official
    misconduct involving mass silent child abuse (the injection
    of toxic waste into children's drinking water) - or far more
    obvious mass child abuse?

    Why not both simultaneously?

    I say again: Obstetricians are knowingly closing birth
    canals up to 30%.

    With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%, OBs are
    gruesomely (sometimes fatally) manipulating most babies'
    spines - pushing violently on tiny spines (with oxytocin
    and Cytotec) and gruesomely pulling (with hands, forceps
    and vacuums).

    Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of
    tiny spinal cords.

    Some babies die, some are paralyzed for life - most "only"
    have their spines gruesomely wrenched.

    ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal
    senselessly closed.

    OBs: If you must push or pull - and sometimes you must -
    FIRST get the woman off her sacrum!

    PREGNANT WOMEN: For simple PROOF that OBs are knowingly
    closing birth canals - and simple instructions on how to
    allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%...

    list/message/2591

    list/message/2300

    Atty Michael Schroeder is the politically powerful
    Republican who got Disneyland DA Tony elected. Atty
    Schroeder's wife Susan Kang Schroeder is the spokeswoman for
    Disneyland DA Tony...

    Politically powerful Republican Governor Pete Wilson signed
    the law fluoridating California - at about the same time his
    staff told me that it was outside the scope of practice for
    a licensed chiropractor to tell pregnant women than OBs are
    closing birth canals. (This is the primary reason I became
    unlicensed by choice.)

    At about the same time fluoridating Republican Governor
    Pete Wilson told me this, Atty Schroeder became
    California Republican Party Chairman - and a man calling
    himself Michael Schroeder, attorney for the California
    Board of Chiropractic Examiners told me it was outside my
    scope of practice to tell pregnant women that OBs are
    closing birth canals!

    See again: The Disneyland DA and The Fluoride Deception...

    Orange County chiropractic physicians...

    See Atty Schroeder, the Disneyland DA - and mass spinal
    manipulation child abuse by OBs... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
    list/message/2635

    Copied again to: Atty Mike Schroeder via
    dchurchwell@chiropracticcouncil.com and via Orange County
    Chiropractic District President Bea Heller, DC
    DrHeller@BeaHellerDC.com - and via other Orange County
    DCs...

    Orange County chiropractic physicians: I STRONGLY SUSPECT
    MASS CHILD ABUSE IS OCCURRING: 1) Mass involuntary
    medication by public officials - obviously the illegal
    practice of medicine; and 2) mass gruesome spinal
    manipulation by MDs - also obviously the illegal practice of
    medicine. It is mandatory to report suspected child abuse.
    Perhaps with "chiropractic" Atty Schroeder being so close to
    Disneyland DA Tony - your suspected child abuse reports will
    not be ignored like mine have been.

    One last note: I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs.
    MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through this
    culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

    The powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school - is quite
    homogenous worldwide. I suspect medical mental meatgrinding
    is a big part of the reason the Irish Health Minister is
    offering his "no significant benefit" but we'll keep
    fluoridating anyway blarney.

    Tags:

  2. IS GASTALDO THAT STUPID?

    "Jorge1907" <jorge1907@aol.comcomm> asked:

    > Are you that stupid?
    >
    > hydrofluorosilicic acid is not a "toxic phosphate
    > feriliizer"

    Jorge,

    I said hydrofluorosilicic acid is toxic phosphate
    fertilizer WASTE.

    See again: Disneyland's toxic drinking water (also: Bizarre
    Irish fluoride blarney) http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
    list/message/2636

    Here's a relevant quote from The Fluoride Deception, a brand
    new book on the subject:

    "[M]uch of the fluoride added to drinking water today in the
    United States is actually an industrial WASTE, 'scrubbed'
    from the smokestacks in Florida phosphate fertilizer
    mills..." --Christopher Bryson. The Fluoride Deception. NY:
    Seven Stories Press 2004:xvii, emphasis added.

    Thanks for reading.

    Sincerely,

    Todd

    Dr. Gastaldo todd@chiromotion.com

  3. Tech27

    Tech27 Guest

    "Todd Gastaldo" <tgastaldo@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > IS GASTALDO THAT STUPID?
    >

    > "Jorge1907" <jorge1907@aol.comcomm> asked:
    >
    > > Are you that stupid?
    > >
    > > hydrofluorosilicic acid is not a "toxic phosphate
    > > feriliizer"
    > >

    > Jorge,
    >
    > I said hydrofluorosilicic acid is toxic phosphate
    > fertilizer WASTE.
    >
    > See again: Disneyland's toxic drinking water (also:
    > list/message/2636
    >
    > Here's a relevant quote from The Fluoride Deception, a
    > brand new book on
    the
    > subject:
    >
    > "[M]uch of the fluoride added to drinking water today in
    > the United States is actually an industrial WASTE,
    > 'scrubbed' from the smokestacks in
    Florida
    > phosphate fertilizer mills..." --Christopher Bryson. The
    > Fluoride Deception. NY: Seven Stories Press 2004:xvii,
    > emphasis added.
    >
    > Thanks for reading.

    Yeah, THAT'S the ultimate source for unbiased
    scientific facts.

    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Todd
    >
    > Dr. Gastaldo todd@chiromotion.com

  4. Joseph

    Joseph Guest

    How can water fluoridation be an issue? Why on Earth is the
    government always trying to shove its asshole in the face of
    its own citizens? Leave them alone!

Share This Page