Do You Think Hollywood is So Satanic?

I just learned about the Magdalene laundries... Talk about evil!
sarcasm.png

Wikipedia article:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_laundry

documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtxOePGgXPs

news:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD9uffgeg7w

Oooooh, and a UN report:
http://tbinternet.ohchr.org/Treaties/CAT/Shared%20Documents/IRL/INT_CAT_NGS_IRL_12078_E.pdf

So the topic is evil things.

"Evil" Bee

0.jpg

The Magdalenes were made to cut their hair short, but Joan of Arc was burned at the stake for cutting her hair short (and wearing pants). If long hair and short hair are both sinful in the eyes of the Catholic church, because one involves vanity and the other involves cross-dressing, how long should a woman cut her hair to avoid eternal damnation?

This is the initial UN report that described the abuse.
www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/cat/docs/ngos/JusticeMagdalenes_Ireland46.pdf

The industry is controlled by greedy people who want to control everything. If you dig hard enough it is pretty simple to see. Cult of perverts and pediphiles. Satanic? Pretty much, I mean if this isn't the epitome of satanism to be perverts and pediphiles who want to control celebs like puppets I don't know what is.

I am not sure what I have read here. I am not religious, which means I don't believe either in God or Devil, for that matter. But, I have never thought that Hollywood is Satanic or has anything to do with satanic worshiping. I will check the video now. But again you should not trust everything that you see or find online. Perhaps there could be some truth in what you said, but I would try to be more critical about it.
Also, what you were offered by that old ugly woman...to sell your soul for money, that sounds terrifying.

There might be a small percentage of actors who have joined illuminati, not all of them! But I think some of them do their thing in the underground, that is why we won't know their exact number. What are we supposed to do? Do we quit watching Hollywood movies or we become selective when watching?

It's not a delusion when I see a youtube video where Katy Perry directly says she sold her soul to the devil for fame. There youtube videos are not fake, so I believe them. I saw another youtube video where Jack Black was praising and thanking Satan for his success - he was at an MTV Awards event or so.

These youtube video posters just can't make a fake video featuring celebrities and their devilish escapades. It's reality their posting.

I'm surprised many other people in other forums thought this was a joke too.

Seriously? JACK BLACK is a reliable witness for you? **FACEPALM** The man spends more time being facetious than he does SLEEPING. And as far as YouTube videos not being fake, well......ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

I don't expect you to get the biggest joke of all in this thread -- which is the delusional assumption that THE DEVIL EXISTS!! Where's your proof, pal? (HINT: proof of your devil would have to coincide with proof of your god...of which there is none. I can give you chapter/verse why that is.)

I have watched a lot of youtube videos about famous people being satanic and in the illumanti and all that kind of stuff. I'm not even sure what to really believe, but the videos have a lot of good points and point out a lot of stuff. They even show satanic lyrics in music and if the music is played backwards. It's really creepy. I'm not saying I believe int hat or don't believe but it's interesting to watch.

Woah post from the dead, I know who is STILL up to old tricks eh?
Anyways wtf is going on this is a bunch of conspiracy theory mambo-jumbo.
Besides I would trust a satanic hollywood over a god-loving one anyday.
Satan is straight up, we know what he's all about. Plus I went to church and Sunday school a lot as a kid. God always has some complicated convoluted plan that we have to try to figure out and "have faith in." God is a ****, he's always smiting people for this and wiping out the world for that. Starting plagues and killing first borns. He's very petty and incredibly misogynistic. He has ZERO chill factor, he's clearly a full-blown narcissistic father with unresolved issues who claims to love you but beats you when he gets home from the bar after work. Satan on the other hand is like that super-chill uncle everyone normally has. You never hear of Satan smiting people or even really killing people. Satan just convinces people to party a little to much and cheat on their wives and read cool books and smoke cigs and bang before marriage.
So I HOPE hollywood is satanic.

I'm not religious but I believe Hollywood has no 'morality'...and this shoot-up movie culture and **** music culture is spreading
Take for example this Punjabi rodent on youtube, he copies US hood-rat culture, he could copy all the great musicians like Ray Charles, Duke Ellington, Tina Turner, epic folk, rock and jazz bands but instead he choses to copy angry American 'ghetto' culture
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The movie industry is much like the music industry, exploitation of kids and mindless shows for the zombie masses

If you can not hear what is wrong with modern music and can not see what is wrong with many shows and movies, I would simply say your eyes and ears have not developed yet

They definitely are, and they absolutely have sold their souls so to speak. They are puppets for Satan. There is a reality of spiritual warfare.

I'm going to ignore the fact that the ramblings in the opening thread didn't much match the original question asked and just answer the question. Hollywood has come a long way over the decades that movies have existed, but one thing it has always done and always will do, is move in circles. The original Hollywood had no regulation at all, so it was pretty much a free-for-all, where actors and actresses danced nude on tabletops and did weird things with each other on film. Then everything was over-regulated to the point where nobody could do anything on film except look sexy. Over the years that sexy envelope was pushed back further and further until we reached the point where Hollywood could do almost anything they wanted to on film again. Is Hollywood satanic? Well... yes and no. Since many of the directors and producers in Hollywood are actually Jewish, they have their own ideas about God and the devil and work accordingly. Plus, right now there seems to be a Christian movement in Hollywood as seen in such films as Jesus, The Passion of the Christ, God's Not Dead, Miracles From Heaven, etc. etc. There was a point in the past when Hollywood was making a plethora of Christian oriented movies, so I guess that's the stage we are currently at in the Hollywood endless circle cycle. At the same time, there are horror films being made all the time that continually push the envelope of darkness a little further toward the evil side of things. So again, my answer is yes... and no.

The video is no longer on youtube. Well the subject is interesting. Kind of a modern tale or fairy tale. "selling their soul for fame and fortune."
I think that Hollywood and all of what is associated with it does have an air of selling their soul in a sense. It really depends upon choices and how well someone is able to stick to their beliefs. There are certainly tons of those who will do and have done whatever they needed to do to get to where they are or will do whatever it takes. Even if it compromises morals or values. What's right or something they might not do if fame wasn't possibly going to be the end result. There is a lot of that there. Sad empty, odd world of shallow desires and corruption. Either way the right choices or the wrong choices will haunt people no matter what level of what they do in the atmosphere of a place such as Hollywood. A friend of mine said once, who was straight, very heterosexual....that he would do anything that he needed to do including a sexual favor for a man if he had to to get to where he needed to be. He was an actor.
I don't know. Seems like a sell out. Beg, steal, borrow, and dress up like Bruce Jenner. It's very empty and seems like cheating. It's just not something to be proud of.
But, I am sure there must be some. I don't know who that have more than likely done there best to stick to doing things the right way. Adhering to what's right to get to where they think they want to be. Even those people I am sure have stories. Stories that the average would say would curl their hair, or toes. Creepy stuff goes on. But hollyweird thinks it's normal. Anything goes. Satanic? There is an element along those lines. Money, fame and earthquakes make people act odd anyway.

What is the deal with reviving this dead topic anyway? Are you two bored or just trying to hit a certain post count? I don't know what the specific rules at this forum are for necroposting, but I do know that it is generally considered a bad thing at most forum sites. @JSWin is a habitual offender on this, so not surprised that he would revive or continue a topic that somebody mistakenly revived. It is starting to get on my nerves to be honest.

Earnthenecklace- A New beginning to 2017
At Earn The Necklace, our goal is to provide you with the latest news and updates from the inner circles of celebrities as well as news from around the world.
We reveal all of the juicy celebrity gossip, blockbuster movie reviews, addictive TV show recaps, professional athlete escapades, trending world news and much more!
No bias, no bull; earn the necklace will serve as your first and only choice to get the latest on the Hollywood scene, in the music industry, on the sports fields, in the news and on the Web—including the hottest Internet and social media trends.
We’re not just another celebrity news site. We’re tapped in to the social media scene and we want to be the first to bring you all the latest information on what’s trending in today’s social media-driven world!
Make us your homepage. Visit every hour, as we’re constantly revealing the latest buzz and you won’t want to miss it!

Most of the people believing in story actually don't believe in god, and god not even exist, however they do believe in demons and Satan. So, how to make an argument or just even a small talk in that kind of mindset. :)

Not really, while some content can appear to be that way, they are more or less produced by the same names in the industry, so you can easily avoid these.