Do You Think Hollywood is So Satanic?

Deep Thoughts, by JH:
"How about an agnostic Satanist, one who doubts the existance of Satan."

There's a Wagnerian opera in there, somewhere.

Queue the fat lady in the funky armor.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Deep Thoughts, by JH:
"How about an agnostic Satanist, one who doubts the existance of Satan."

There's a Wagnerian opera in there, somewhere.

Queue the fat lady in the funky armor.
Let's make an operetta of JH crushing the Satan worshippers beneath his masterful wit.

0.jpg

Originally Posted by urge2kill

Let's make an operetta of JH crushing the Satan worshippers beneath his masterful wit
No, no, no... That tune is aaall wrong...
big-smile.png

0.jpg

I haven't exorcised all week, I got the flu or something. It would be great to send the demonic little virus packing.

Originally Posted by PoorInRichfield
Many musicians and actors do believe in Satan and don't make it a secret. Marlyn Mason isn't shy about telling the world that he follows Satan.
Has he said he believes Satan exists?
Looking it up, I learned that he is a member of the Church of Satan, which doesn't look too fondly upon people who actually believe in the supernatural.

Quote Wikipedia - Church of Satan: The Church of Satan does not "worship" or believe in Satan, nor does it believe in gods. LaVeyan Satanism follows the belief that one's self is one's own "God". It does not believe in suppression of desire and human nature. In an interview with David Shankbone, High Priest Peter Gilmore stated "My real feeling is that anybody who believes in supernatural entities on some level is insane. Whether they believe in the Devil or God, they are abdicating reason".[22]

I just skipped around a YouTube of one of their "high masses". They just said weird prayers the whole time. They didn't even discuss any issues. It was basically just a bunch of demonic role-playing.

At least the Monks of Medmenham had Bibles decorated with phalluses. Sheesh.

It is reported that Satan is in therapy stating "it is hard for me to do my job lately. I guess I just don't believe in myself anymore".

The therapist offered him a bowl of seitan.

Quote Wikipedia: Gilmore went on to add "Satanism begins with atheism.

Parents, beware if your kids tell you they're atheist. Before you know it, they'll be worshipping a being that they don't believe in.
mad.png

Originally Posted by Volnix
No, no, no... That tune is aaall wrong...
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Ok...The Lower Lights. I never heard of them. Salt Lake City, Utah...playing a Mason's hall??? Mormons and Masons? The Special Underwear and secret rites, initiation ceremonies and aprons meets indie gospel?

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/entertainment2/57213854-223/christmas-lights-lower-band.html.csp

I'm lost. Help me out here, Volnix. How in the name of Lucifer did you learn of these...er...rockers?

With all your movie references you have to have been a serious student of American film and music.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Ok...The Lower Lights. I never heard of them. Salt Lake City, Utah...playing a Mason's hall??? Mormons and Masons? The Special Underwear and secret rites, initiation ceremonies and aprons meets indie gospel?

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/entertainment2/57213854-223/christmas-lights-lower-band.html.csp

I'm lost. Help me out here, Volnix. How in the name of Lucifer did you learn of these...er...rockers?

With all your movie references you have to have been a serious student of American film and music.
Masons Joke:

Q: How many masons you need to change a light bulb?
A: Its a secret!

Jesus Joke #1:

Jesus is on the cross and he sees Peter on the distance. He says:
-Peter, come here my child.
-But Jesus, I cant, the Romans wont let me!
-I said Peter come here!
Peter starts moving towards Jesus and the Romans pick him up and beat him up.
-Peter come here at once!
Peter moves some more and the Romans cut off his arm.
-Peter, hurry!
Peter moves a bit more and the Romans cut off his leg.
-Peter come here at once!
Peter moves a bit more and the Romans cut of his other arm.
-Peter, you must hurry, come here!
Peter manages to go near Jesus, then Jesus says:
-Peter, I can see your house from up here!

Jesus Joke #2

Jesus is on the last supper and says:
-One of you is gonna betray me.
So Peter goes to him and says:
-Is it gonna be me Jesus?
Jesus says no.
Matthew goes to him and says:
Jesus says no.
Judas goes to him and says:
and Jesus says:
-Ah c'mooon!

Hmmm the lower lights. I was playing a Video game (its called Grim Fandago, its about a travel agent in the land of the dead...
big-smile.png
, my signature is from it too) and there was this scene were this guy was walking at the bottom of the sea with a light fixture and was singing that song. I thought it was a nice song and started to check for versions of it online and this one seemed to be the best one! After that its this fat lady, she looks a bit more like Voodoo than Christian, but she has a lovely voice...
big-smile.png

I am watching alot of movies... My recent favourite is John Waters...
big-smile.png
About 7 out of 10 of his films manage to get a the worst possible parental guidance rating... NC17 I think it is?
big-smile.png
You might wanna check "Cecil B Demented" and "Pecker".
big-smile.png

Oh, just because you quit... You think SATAN is gonna quit too??? Doesn't work that way!!!
big-smile.png

http://movieclips.com/bDWmX-bringing-out-the-dead-movie-ambulance-crash/

big-smile.png

0.jpg

How about music from a time before Yahweh and Jehova combined.

Awwwwww. They haven't actually uncovered written music. There is only guess-work recreations.

Someone needs to break the orb of Isis and give me ancient Egyptian music!

0.jpg

Originally Posted by urge2kill
Someone needs to break the orb of Isis and give me ancient Egyptian music!
One Orb of Isis coming right up... But... beware!
big-smile.png

0.jpg

big-smile.png

0.jpg

The following is an example of (satanic) flooding...
big-smile.png

SatAN SaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatAN SaTASaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatAN SaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatAN SaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatAN SaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatANSaTAn SaTAN SaTaN SATan SAtAN SaTAN SatAN

What do I know... Just keep chanting this wacky tune...
big-smile.png

0.jpg