does lifting make your wee-wee smaller?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by mike, Aug 10, 2005.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    A serious question here.

    Initially i heard that taking steroids shrinks it. But now im hearing even
    if you dont take steroids and work out vigorously lifting weights and all..
    can shrink it also. true or false?

    Only reason is because i've noticed some minor shrinkage over the last 8
    months where i've been working out ALOT and not taking any steroids.

    any info would be great,

    thanks

    Tags:

  2. "mike" <mike111111_2001spammenot@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > A serious question here.
    >
    > Initially i heard that taking steroids shrinks it. But now im hearing

    even
    > if you dont take steroids and work out vigorously lifting weights and

    all..
    > can shrink it also. true or false?
    >
    > Only reason is because i've noticed some minor shrinkage over the last 8
    > months where i've been working out ALOT and not taking any steroids.
    >
    > any info would be great,
    >
    > thanks

    Are you basing this on "before" and "after" measurements? Or just taking
    your boyfriend word?

  3. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    mike wroSNIP
    > Initially i heard that taking steroids
    > shrinks it. SNIP

    Canseco, in his recent book, says that steroids/GH will shrink your
    testicles, but actually enlarger your (as you phrased it) wee-wee.

    > lifting weights SNIP can shrink it also.
    > true or false?

    False.

    > SNIP i've noticed some minor shrinkage SNIP
    > where i've been working out ALOT

    Perhaps it only looks smaller relative to the rest of your body getting
    larger from working out.

    I believe I mentioned it here before... the comic's bit on
    bodybuilding: (found it courtesy of Google)

    Years ago, at least one comedian had a bodybuilding reference in his
    routine. Something like, "They're making all the other bodyparts huge,
    but that makes the really important bodypart look even tinier by
    comparison."

    And I think it was Emo Phillips, a rail-thin comic, who would open his
    act with, "I'm sorry I'm late. I was bodybuilding."

    (ba dump bump)

    I doubt that your schwantz is shrinking, but you could always talk with
    your family doctor about it. Good luck. Whatever you do, don't listen
    to any of your gym buddies who may recommend tying a 25 lbs. Olympic
    plate to it and then tossing the weight out a window. <g>

    TBR, hey, didn't Charlie P. try that with you? I thought I read that
    somewhere. I could, of course, be mistaken.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  4. Gooserider

    Gooserider Guest

    "mike" <mike111111_2001spammenot@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >A serious question here.
    >
    > Initially i heard that taking steroids shrinks it. But now im hearing
    > even if you dont take steroids and work out vigorously lifting weights and
    > all.. can shrink it also. true or false?
    >
    > Only reason is because i've noticed some minor shrinkage over the last 8
    > months where i've been working out ALOT and not taking any steroids.
    >
    > any info would be great,
    >
    > thanks

    If you make your thighs/quads larger wouldn't it make your willie look
    smaller in comparison?

  5. W. Bacon

    W. Bacon Guest

    Yes. It also stunts your growth, and kidnaps and murders young blonde
    women.

  6. mike <mike111111_2001spammenot@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >A serious question here.
    >
    >Initially i heard that taking steroids shrinks it. But now im hearing even
    >if you dont take steroids and work out vigorously lifting weights and all..
    >can shrink it also. true or false?

    False.

    Losing weight will clear up the fat around the base of your
    penis, making it effectively BIGGER, not smaller.

    >Only reason is because i've noticed some minor shrinkage over the last 8
    >months where i've been working out ALOT and not taking any steroids.

    Maybe your legs got bigger.

    >any info would be great,

    I can bet.

    --Blair
    "If you have to ask, we have to laugh."

  7. Nameless

    Nameless Guest

    On 10 Aug 2005 17:37:31 -0700, "Curt James" <curtjames@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >mike wroSNIP
    >> Initially i heard that taking steroids
    >> shrinks it. SNIP

    >Canseco, in his recent book, says that steroids/GH will shrink your
    >testicles, but actually enlarger your (as you phrased it) wee-wee.
    >
    >> lifting weights SNIP can shrink it also.
    >> true or false?

    >False.
    >
    >> SNIP i've noticed some minor shrinkage SNIP
    >> where i've been working out ALOT

    Why did I think about Lorena Bobbit when I read this message.

  8. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <9BSdnZ05A_KjDGffUSdV9g@ptd.net>,
    "mike" <mike111111_2001spammenot@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > A serious question here.
    >
    > Initially i heard that taking steroids shrinks it. But now im hearing even
    > if you dont take steroids and work out vigorously lifting weights and all..
    > can shrink it also. true or false?

    True. Take up golf.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  9. In article
    <WillBrink*NOSPAM*-10CC65.09124811082005@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
    WillBrink <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:

    > In article <9BSdnZ05A_KjDGffUSdV9g@ptd.net>,
    > "mike" <mike111111_2001spammenot@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    > > A serious question here.
    > >
    > > Initially i heard that taking steroids shrinks it. But now im hearing even
    > > if you dont take steroids and work out vigorously lifting weights and all..
    > > can shrink it also. true or false?

    > True. Take up golf.

    Old golfers never die...
    They just lose their balls. ;-)
    --
    Om.

  10. Phil Budgie

    Phil Budgie Guest

    YOU SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT. STOP WORKING OUT HOMO.

    "mike" <mike111111_2001spammenot@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > A serious question here.
    >
    > Initially i heard that taking steroids shrinks it. But now im hearing

    even
    > if you dont take steroids and work out vigorously lifting weights and

    all..
    > can shrink it also. true or false?
    >
    > Only reason is because i've noticed some minor shrinkage over the last 8
    > months where i've been working out ALOT and not taking any steroids.
    >
    > any info would be great,
    >
    > thanks

Share This Page