Dura Ace 9 spd shifters

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Ozone, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. Ozone

    Ozone Guest

    Will Dura Ace 9spd shifters work on my bike with Ultegra Chainrings and an 8 spd Ultegra cassette
    and rear derailleur?

    Tags:

  2. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    Yes, mount the derailleur cable on the wrong side of the derailleur cable mounting screw.

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:37:15 GMT, "Ozone" <ottene@rogers.com> wrote:

    >Will Dura Ace 9spd shifters work on my bike with Ultegra Chainrings and an 8 spd Ultegra cassette
    >and rear derailleur?

  3. ottene-<< Will Dura Ace 9spd shifters work on my bike with Ultegra Chainrings and an 8 spd Ultegra
    cassette and rear derailleur? >><BR><BR>

    Yes for all but the cassette. The 9s shifters and ultegra rear der will shift 9s spacing. Either get
    a 9s cassette and chain or space the 8s cassette tyo 9s, either way, you need a 9s chain.

Share This Page