earning money while u are cycling.

I wish I could take your computer and your internet access and destroy it forever. Go to the street corner and clean some wind shields. You'll make more money that way (Just might have to fight someone for that spot)

babybunny said:
Why do you come here?
i come here coz i found this forum.

and trying to share things........
am i answering ur ques? ermm
i don exactly know why i come here except that i do cycle..
and i do check this forum rather regular.......

for the equipements reviews................
sorry

well... if most of you arent very happy with my posts, please kindly inform the mod and ask him to ban me.......

i would be happy that i m not bothering the rest of you...

thankz

defiance said:
i come here coz i found this forum.

and trying to share things........
am i answering ur ques? ermm
i don exactly know why i come here except that i do cycle..
and i do check this forum rather regular.......

for the equipements reviews................
sorry

well... if most of you arent very happy with my posts, please kindly inform the mod and ask him to ban me.......

i would be happy that i m not bothering the rest of you...

thankz
Well if you do in fact cycle and you do benefit from these forums, I welcome you to www.cyclingforums.com :)

What's keeping you from posting on cycling-related issues? We'd always like an extra opinion.

babybunny said:
Well if you do in fact cycle and you do benefit from these forums, I welcome you to www.cyclingforums.com :)

What's keeping you from posting on cycling-related issues? We'd always like an extra opinion.
well
thank you for your welcome.....

:)
i appreciate it very much

Hey babybunny, are YOU going to pass up this once in a lifetime chance to make oodles of money by doing ab-so-lute-ly nothing? I'm surprised at you!

:p

less'go said:
Hey babybunny, are YOU going to pass up this once in a lifetime chance to make oodles of money by doing ab-so-lute-ly nothing? I'm surprised at you!

:p
Yeah, I'm afraid that I will.

But I WON'T pass up this once in a lifetime chance to kiss you!!!! *smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch smoooooooooch!*