Finding group rides

Discussion in 'Bike Connections' started by MarkieD, Oct 3, 2013.

1. MarkieD

MarkieD New Member

What are the sites people use to find group bike rides? There is GroupRide, but it still lacks a lot of states. Although, there has been many rides added over the last couple of weeks. What other sites are out there?

Tags:

2. warrengeb

warrengeb Member

I don't think there is an online community where you can know about the group riders. You can go out and join various local clubs. I love group ride and we visit new places every day. I am a part of a local club. So, I would also recommend you to join any local club to enjoy group ride.

3. neednoexcuse

neednoexcuse Member

I enjoy club riding. I also used to think the online community but now, I know that it's not there. You can take a membership of the local club group. Then, you will be able to enjoy the group riding. I agree with the fact that group riding is more enjoyable than the individual riding.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens Active Member

I agree with @neednoexcuse about joining riding clubs. However, it is not for me because I am not a serious rider. And I only ride with groups whenever I would have a feel for it. All I would do is to linger by the village gate fronting the main road and wait for the cycling groups to pass by. They are always present during the weekends. I even have the luxury of choosing which group to ride with.

5. Tony Stramipz

Tony Stramipz New Member

Hey @MarkieD
    I'm interested GroupRiding with you. Because i loved bike riding..Please inform me when you ready...

Take care
    Bikesgearlab