"Focus Factor" by Vital Basics WARNING

B

Brad Petria

Hi,

I recently saw an ad for "Focus Factor" by Vital Basics. According to the ad, I was led to
believe that I would receive one free bottle of their product, if I pay $4.95 shipping. I called
to order the free bottle. The person took my credit card number, address, etc. Then I was told
"the rest of the story". I told the person to cancel my order. I told him that I did not want the
"free" bottle, and I regret making the call. Eventually, he said that he would take care of it.

A half hour later, I called my credit card company and discovered that the order was
processed!!!!! I have called Vital Basics's customer service and have been told, "I can't find
your record".

When something seems "too good to be true", it is too good to be true. Brad

Tip for your old computer (reduce discard pollution too):

If you can't sell your old computer, don't throw it away. Use it to backup your software by
transferring files/folders from your new computer or laptop to it. I transferred my Windows
folder and other stuff to my old computer using "PC Link", which I downloaded from www.simtel.net
(cool site).

http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/52792.html (info or download)

you can buy Focus Factor at Costco for $18. (no gimmicks) and if you don't like it Costco has an excellent return policy. I have taken Focus Factor for many years (only take 1 or 2 instead of the recommended 4) and recommend it to my friends. if I take 4 at one time I do fee kind of jittery, otherwise I like it. -ikepono