FoodTV: Bomber Breakfast :O

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Aug 2, 2005.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Tags:

  2. One time on Usenet, Andy <Q> said:

    > Saw the show "Top 5" Indulgences. They showcased the Bomber breakfast.
    >
    > http://bomberrestaurant.com/
    >

    > That's just too much!!!

    I've seen that episode myself, and I agree with you, it's too much
    food. Four eggs and two pounds of meat and spuds? I feel sick...

    --
    Jani in WA (S'mee)
    ~ mom, VidGamer, novice cook, dieter ~

  3. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Andy" <Q> wrote in message
    > Saw the show "Top 5" Indulgences. They showcased the Bomber breakfast.
    >
    > http://bomberrestaurant.com/>
    >
    > That's just too much!!!

    Can't stand that show, and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard
    to me. Shudder.

    Anyway, that breakfast is just as stupid as all those huge burger/whatever
    gimmicks.

    nancy

  4. A.C.

    A.C. Guest

    Andy wrote:

    > Saw the show "Top 5" Indulgences. They showcased the Bomber breakfast.
    >
    > http://bomberrestaurant.com/
    >

    > That's just too much!!!

    i'd be willing to be that there aren't very many skinny people ordering that
    breakfast :p

  5. In article <Xns96A6A069DAE4Bnospamdotcom@216.196.97.136>, Andy <Q>
    wrote:

    > Saw the show "Top 5" Indulgences. They showcased the Bomber breakfast.
    >
    > http://bomberrestaurant.com/
    >

    > That's just too much!!!
    >

    > Andy

    Gawds!
    I could NEVER eat that much!

    That'd last me a good three days!!!
    --
    Om.

  6. nancy1

    nancy1 Guest

    Nancy Young wrote:

    > Can't stand that show, and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard
    > to me. Shudder.

    Hey, we agree on that - don't like him or the show, either. I don't
    think the Food network ever looks at the "numbers" (ratings) for their
    hosts/hostesses, or half of them would be gone.

    N.

  7. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

    "A.C." <email@address.com> wrote in message

    > Andy wrote:
    >
    > > Saw the show "Top 5" Indulgences. They showcased the Bomber breakfast.
    > >
    > > http://bomberrestaurant.com/
    > >

    > > That's just too much!!!

    > i'd be willing to be that there aren't very many skinny people ordering

    that
    > breakfast :p

    Not twice ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe

  8. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "Shaun aRe" <shaun_are@zenlunatics.co.uk> wrote in news:42f33ac4$0$57688
    $892e7fe2@authen.white.readfreenews.net:

    > "A.C." <email@address.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Andy wrote:
    >>
    >> > Saw the show "Top 5" Indulgences. They showcased the Bomber

    breakfast.

    >> > http://bomberrestaurant.com/
    >> >

    >> > That's just too much!!!

    >> i'd be willing to be that there aren't very many skinny people

    ordering
    > that
    >> breakfast :p

    > Not twice ',;~}~