For Sale: Scott CR1 Ultegra

lighthouse2k

Apr 13, 2007
Scott CR1 Pro Model. 2006 season bike. The size is medium or virtual 52cm. It is recommended for riders in the size range of 164cm to 173cm in height.

It has a 72.5 head angle with a 74.5 seat angle. The effective top tube length is 53cm.

The reason for the sale is my wife is 5 months pregnant and is now no longer able to ride this bike. Overall the bike is in excellent condition. It has never been dropped so there is no damage to derailleurs or STI levers. I have seen new bikes in worse condition than this particular bike. The bike has not had a lot of use. Hopefully you can tell this by the pictures. It has never been ridden in the rain and obviously has been stored indoors.

These are great bikes for the money. The frame is genuinely less than 1kg in weight and is still and extremely stiff laterally bike. Despite the claims of many major manufacturers. Not many can product a quality lightweight and genuinely stiff bike. Scott has their frames independently tested by http://www.efbe.de/ . You will see their frames pass their most rigorous testing regime and are regarded as having the best stiffness to weight ratio on the market.

The bike is spec'd with a full ultegra drivetrain, brakes, and STI levers. The wheelset is a Bontrager Racelite wheelset which is an upgrade over the standard low end Kysrium it came with. Handlebars, stem and seatpost are the Ritchey Comp components which it came with. It is a carbon seatpost. The seat is a Fizik Vitesse Saddle. The rear cluster is 12-25. The front rings are 53-39.

All components are in excellent condition. The frame and fork are also in excellent condition and represent a near to as new as you could possibly get. It still has its original handlebar tape on it which has plenty of life left in it to give you an indication. The bike has never been raced. I can supply you with extra photos if you need them.

The bike is available for viewing in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. You can call me on 0411727625 for further information. Asking price is $3000. Please don’t ring with any ridiculous offers. Please ask for Chris.

DSC03643.jpg

DSC03644.jpg

DSC03645.jpg

DSC03646.jpg

DSC03647.jpg

DSC03648.jpg

DSC03651.jpg

DSC03649.jpg