Frame advice...

Originally Posted by headplant .

Great deal - my LBS has a promo on right now on 2012 bikes...buy a bike and get 15% of the price back in store credit. Not bad! I ordered a 2012 CAAD10-3, which will give me $330 in store cred to buy new pedals and a computer. I'm thinking Ultegra pedals and a Cateye Strada wireless.

I ended up going with the white color scheme. It's unique to the Ultegra version and heck, I've never had a white bike.

That sounds like a great deal. It's too bad the bike doesn't come with Cannondale's Si crank....

This kind of bites...the LBS e-mailed me that the bike could take over 4 weeks to get here, because C'dale is moving a bunch of inventory from their US warehouse to a new Canadian warehouse. Not that I'm in any rush...no riding until maybe March if I'm lucky, but I would like to get going on the trainer with it.

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon13.gif

Originally Posted by headplant .

This kind of bites...the LBS e-mailed me that the bike could take over 4 weeks to get here, because C'dale is moving a bunch of inventory from their US warehouse to a new Canadian warehouse. Not that I'm in any rush...no riding until maybe March if I'm lucky, but I would like to get going on the trainer with it.

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon13.gif
You don't have another bike to get buy on until the Cracknfail comes?

Cracknfail - I like it /img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

I just have the mountain bike right now for winter riding, which is fine. I like to do some spinning in the evenings on the trainer though.