Free iPods? Is it a scam? I don't think so. I think it's worth a try. Take advantage of it.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by KingsXman, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. KingsXman

    KingsXman Guest

    Tags:

  2. TBR lives!

    TBR lives! Guest

  3. no way. I am in no way related to this group/site. I was skeptical
    too. HOWEVER, companies spend millions on advertising, do they not?
    This way, the consumer has to do sign up for the trial, take surveys,
    AND get others to try it. That seems to be a lot better than just
    advertising. This way, many suckers will forget to cancel after the
    trial and have to PAY. Also, it is possible that the consumer may
    ACTUALLY LIKE WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR. to me, that sounds like pretty
    effective business.

  4. Ignorant One

    Ignorant One Guest

    can i get one?

    On 13 Oct 2004 11:29:23 -0700, mb317271@albany.edu (Super Happy Fun
    Guy) wrote:

    >no way. I am in no way related to this group/site. I was skeptical
    >too. HOWEVER, companies spend millions on advertising, do they not?
    >This way, the consumer has to do sign up for the trial, take surveys,
    >AND get others to try it. That seems to be a lot better than just
    >advertising. This way, many suckers will forget to cancel after the
    >trial and have to PAY. Also, it is possible that the consumer may
    >ACTUALLY LIKE WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR. to me, that sounds like pretty
    >effective business.

  5. <<
    can i get One? >>

    Who's asking?

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  6. kingsxman@msn.com (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<6bc8f379.0410120927.5f3e2623@posting.google.com>...
    > Try it out:
    >
    > http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10250404
    >
    > If you are skeptical, read this. Advertising to the extreme; it makes
    > sense, doesn't it?: http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

    This is a SCAM and a scheme to get your email addy (and the 5 friends
    you suck into it) on a spambot list. I know, I tried it, but luckily I
    was smart enough to use a new email addy that I'll never use again.
    AVOID THIS BULLSHIT!!!!

  7. More BS! It's a spambot. Sign up and see, however be prepared to
    abandon that email address due to the SPAM you'll get.

  8. Ignorant One <ignorance@bliss.com> wrote in message news:<kg9rm0dnqqn804p3d0070qdiidt6eqje1o@4ax.com>...
    > can i get one?

    In your case, yes! Sign up immediately.

  9. KingsXman

    KingsXman Guest

    virginiaz@aol.commentary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<20041014022659.13228.00001799@mb-m12.aol.com>...
    > <<
    > can i get One? >>
    >
    > Who's asking?

    just go to http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10250404

    and follow the simple instructions. just give your name and address
    and you will be set. all you have to do is sign up for and finish an
    online trial. you can cancel when it's over. free free free

Share This Page