FS Original set of Sampson Stratics road cranks

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Terry Rudd, Jul 14, 2004.

  1. Terry Rudd

    Terry Rudd Guest

    beautiful diamond shaped arms
    clean, with mirror finish intact but with some minor scratches
    pedal threads are clean
    very light weight (not a good choice for 200+ lbs riders)
    Flats are good, not perfect- works with 107mm tapered bottom bracket
    170mm
    130mm bolt pattern (standard Shimano or equivalent rings work fine)

    Pics available on request

    $55 + shipping

    Tags:

  2. Terry Rudd

    Terry Rudd Guest

    I re measured this set of cranks and found them to be 172.5mm

    Terry

    Terry Rudd wrote:

    > beautiful diamond shaped arms
    > clean, with mirror finish intact but with some minor scratches
    > pedal threads are clean
    > very light weight (not a good choice for 200+ lbs riders)
    > Flats are good, not perfect- works with 107mm tapered bottom bracket
    > 170mm
    > 130mm bolt pattern (standard Shimano or equivalent rings work fine)
    >
    > Pics available on request
    >
    > $55 + shipping

Share This Page