FS: Speedplay X3's (price reduction)

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Appkiller, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. Appkiller

    Appkiller Guest

    Speedplay X3's
    Rebuilt less than 200 miles ago - all new bushings/bearings
    optional cleats, old, but with a few miles yet and all standard
    adapters.

    $45 + shipping (pedals only)
    $55 + shipping (pedals and cleats)

    All prices are firm, all descriptions are accurate to the best of my
    knowledge. Payment via paypal (preferred) or check, mo, cashiers.
    With the non-paypal, all must FULLY clear before I will ship.

    Shipper/mode by my choice - I will provide tracking #'s.

    App

    Tags:

  2. Appkiller

    Appkiller Guest

    petengail@yahoo.com (Appkiller) wrote in message news:<ac4af1d8.0406091649.11611664@posting.google.com>...
    > Speedplay X3's
    > Rebuilt less than 200 miles ago - all new bushings/bearings
    > optional cleats, old, but with a few miles yet and all standard
    > adapters.
    >
    > $45 + shipping (pedals only)
    > $55 + shipping (pedals and cleats)
    >
    > All prices are firm, all descriptions are accurate to the best of my
    > knowledge. Payment via paypal (preferred) or check, mo, cashiers.
    > With the non-paypal, all must FULLY clear before I will ship.
    >
    > Shipper/mode by my choice - I will provide tracking #'s.
    >
    > App

    Still for sale!

  3. Appkiller

    Appkiller Guest