Greenville, South Carolina

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Chris Zacho "Th, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. That's where all the sources (Including the official USPS pro cycling website) say that George
    Hincapie lives.

    So why cant Phil Liggett get it right? HE keeps putting him over a hundred miles away in a different
    city, in a completely different STATE!

  2. John Rees

    John Rees Guest

    "Chris Zacho "The Wheelman"" <ChriszCorner@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > That's where all the sources (Including the official USPS pro cycling website) say that George
    > Hincapie lives.
    >
    > So why cant Phil Liggett get it right? HE keeps putting him over a hundred miles away in a
    > different city, in a completely different STATE!

    Maybe it's because he's English, and thinks the two are closer. It's never really been clear to me
    exactly where the guy is from. I've read NYC, Spartanburg, Greenville, and now Phil is saying
    Charlotte (where that sportscaster that several seem to be preoccupied with is from).

    Quick, how far is Brussels from Amsterdam? Don't look at a map, just guess. Thanks

  3. Jonas

    Jonas Guest

    he may have been born in NYC but he spent his formative years living (and riding) in Farmingdale,
    Long Island (about 50 miles east of the city). His father still does the Traiangle ride on weekends.

    "John Rees" <jrees@jrees.net> wrote in message
    > "Chris Zacho "The Wheelman"" <ChriszCorner@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > > That's where all the sources (Including the official USPS pro cycling website) say that George
    > > Hincapie lives.
    > >
    > > So why cant Phil Liggett get it right? HE keeps putting him over a hundred miles away in a
    > > different city, in a completely different STATE!
    >
    > Maybe it's because he's English, and thinks the two are closer. It's never really been clear to me
    > exactly where the guy is from. I've read NYC, Spartanburg, Greenville, and now Phil is saying
    > Charlotte (where that sportscaster that several seem to be preoccupied with is from).
    >
    > Quick, how far is Brussels from Amsterdam? Don't look at a map, just guess. Thanks

  4. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    ChriszCorner@webtv.net (Chris Zacho "The Wheelman") wrote in message
    > That's where all the sources (Including the official USPS pro cycling website) say that George
    > Hincapie lives.
    >
    > So why cant Phil Liggett get it right? HE keeps putting him over a hundred miles away in a
    > different city, in a completely different STATE!
    >
    > May you have the wind at your back. And a really low gear for the hills! Chris
    >
    > Chris'Z Corner "The Website for the Common Bicyclist": http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

    assclown,

Share This Page