Haplas-Philippines

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by DEBBEE1023, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. DEBBEE1023

    DEBBEE1023 Guest

    Has anyone heard about something called "Haplas", which is supposedly a
    healing ointment used in the Philippines for pain relief? I've heard it
    contains coconut oil, and was chatting with someone the other day, and they
    were looking for a source for their pain. They were told that Haplas from the
    Philippines would provide some relief to them.

    Tags:

  2. Ilsa9.11

    Ilsa9.11 Guest

    > Has anyone heard about something called "Haplas",

    No, nobody has ever heard of it. It doesn't exist and wouldn't work even if it
    did.

    > which is supposedly a
    >healing ointment used in the Philippines for pain relief? I've heard it
    >contains coconut oil, and was chatting with someone the other day, and they
    >were looking for a source for their pain.

    Their interaction with you is a pretty good place to start....

    >They were told that Haplas from
    >the
    >Philippines would provide some relief to them.

    If you hold your breath for 30 minutes, they'll experience a lifetime of
    relief.

  3. DEBBEE1023

    DEBBEE1023 Guest

    <<
    If you hold your breath for 30 minutes, they'll experience a lifetime of
    relief. >>

    Do you ever have a good day?

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).

  4. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Only when llsa is sitting on the porch with her knitting.
    Anth

    "DEBBEE1023" <debbee1023@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
    > <<
    > If you hold your breath for 30 minutes, they'll experience a lifetime of
    > relief. >>
    >
    > Do you ever have a good day?
    >

    > "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie

    Winchester).

  5. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS !!!

    "DEBBEE1023" <debbee1023@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
    > <<
    > If you hold your breath for 30 minutes, they'll experience a lifetime of
    > relief. >>
    >
    > Do you ever have a good day?
    >

    > "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie

    Winchester).

  6. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS !!!

    "Anth" <sickofspam@sickofspam.com> wrote in message
    > Only when llsa is sitting on the porch with her knitting.
    > Anth
    >
    > "DEBBEE1023" <debbee1023@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
    > > <<
    > > If you hold your breath for 30 minutes, they'll experience a lifetime of
    > > relief. >>
    > >
    > > Do you ever have a good day?
    > >

    > > "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie

    > Winchester).

  7. Ilsa9.11

    Ilsa9.11 Guest

    ><<
    >If you hold your breath for 30 minutes, they'll experience a lifetime of
    >relief. >>
    >
    >Do you ever have a good day?

    Hold your breath for 30 minutes and I'll tell you.

Share This Page