Has anyone tried nutrilite products?

djcycling

Jan 21, 2016
So, I know a neighbor who is about 65. He is obsessed with wellness products. Frankly he doesn't look that old. He cycles, runs marathons, etc. When I asked him the secret, he said he takes nutrilite products on a daily basis and has found them to be really beneficial to his health and fitness.

Has anyone tried these? I am not much for spending a lot of money on expensive wellness products, but if this works, I might give it a try.

Yeah well if you think a blunt honest response is rude I guess it's rude. They aren't better or worse than any of the other snakeoil on the market and the distribution method leaves much to be desired. I don't know if you are trying to promote Amway or if you really believe supplements are useful, but at any rate my response was more than appropriate.

Promote Amway? No you ugly piece of ****. You can buy nutrilite off of amazon. But of course you couldn't have known that because you have your head so ****** high up your ass, that you couldn't even see clearly.

I am AMtraking yo momma to ****ing heaven, loaaading up on all those snakeoils. Guess what moron? its the supplement section, and I asked about a supplement, but you couldn't keep your mouth off of my **** could you now. You should eat pig... but wait ... you can't eat your own ****** species now can you ? Maybe you can.

Would you like me to send you pictures of me ****** your mum? Or would you like me to **** you instead, coz she is REEAAALLY FAT.. maybe she should try cycling too.. maybe she has one or two cycles in there, lemme check and get ****ing back to you... sucka!!!

Did I hit a nerve? LMAO. I wasn't even trying to troll, but looks like a reeled in a live one. Thanks for the laugh and try not to have a heart attack. ROFL

hey djcycling, i know i am answering this kinda lat but i actually do sell nutirlite products. so if you are still interested, please get in touch with me, I can offer a more then what amazon has to offer, like demo videos, i can change the price for you, i can create my own bundles for you as well and offer a lot of other products as well. I even can offer better customer service for you as well.

just let me know if you are still interested.
thanks team e.l.i.

So, I know a neighbor who is about 65. He is obsessed with wellness products. Frankly he doesn't look that old. He cycles, runs marathons, etc. When I asked him the secret, he said he takes nutrilite products on a daily basis and has found them to be really beneficial to his health and fitness.

Has anyone tried these? I am not much for spending a lot of money on expensive wellness products, but if this works, I might give it a try.

nope