Havant International.

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Taz, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. Taz

    Taz Guest

    I'm thinking of going to watch this on Sunday. I will be cycling from
    Chichester. Where are the best places to watch, bearing in mind I have to
    get from Chi first.
    Taz

    Tags:

  2. JohnB

    JohnB Guest

    Taz wrote:

    > I'm thinking of going to watch this on Sunday. I will be cycling from
    > Chichester. Where are the best places to watch, bearing in mind I have to
    > get from Chi first.

    Probably Old Winchester Hill and HMS Mercury.
    Both can be pretty nasty to ride up so there should be some good action,
    but at least the Bat & Ball is at the top - but its a pub that can get
    quite busy.
    The event's website is at:
    http://www.huntersprings.plus.com/havantgrandprix/index.htm

    I may be there, but will be coming from the Winchester direction.

    John B

Share This Page