Heart Rate Monitor

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Alan Ellis, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. Alan Ellis

    Alan Ellis Guest

    What's the best heart rate monitor/watch on the market? Cost is not a factor. Is there somewhere
    that reviews HRMs? Thanks.

    Alan

    --
    http://www.jackieandalan.com

    Tags:

  2. *

    * Guest

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 04:03:10 GMT, "Alan Ellis" <alan@jackieandalan.com> wrote:

    >What's the best heart rate monitor/watch on the market? Cost is not a factor. Is there somewhere
    >that reviews HRMs? Thanks.

    Your two fingers.

  3. Alan Ellis

    Alan Ellis Guest

    Thanks for your help and informative post. Next time I will post on rec.smartass.

    Alan

    "*" <Bagpiip@aol.net> wrote in message news:un3nqv8ccq8shleo6dghh6ek70uhkd0cip@4ax.com...
    > On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 04:03:10 GMT, "Alan Ellis" <alan@jackieandalan.com> wrote:
    >
    > >What's the best heart rate monitor/watch on the market? Cost is not a factor. Is there somewhere
    > >that reviews HRMs? Thanks.
    >

    > Your two fingers.

  4. tunney

    tunney Guest

    In article <2QEqb.2120$yM7.450@newssvr22.news.prodigy.com>, Alan Ellis wrote:
    > What's the best heart rate monitor/watch on the market? Cost is not a factor. Is there somewhere
    > that reviews HRMs? Thanks.
    >
    > Alan

    Polar S810i Polar S720i

    Timex Bodylink

  5. ~~

    ~~ Guest

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:32:55 GMT, "Alan Ellis" <alan@jackieandalan.com> wrote:

    >Thanks for your help and informative post. Next time I will post on rec.smartass.

    Al baby, you misunderstood, take them out of your butt and put them on your wrist.

Share This Page