Help identifying Colnago model

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by D Miller, Feb 20, 2003.

  1. D Miller

    D Miller Guest

    I would appreciate some help with identifying a Colnago road frame I have. It has no serial number,
    is made from columbus tubing, has a cut out in the bottom bracket the shape of the Colnago logo, has
    colnago logos and name "punched" in the fork crown, seat stays, and LHS rear stay. It has Campagnolo
    drop outs and on the RHS rear drop out the number "G519" stamped over the Campagnolo stamping.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "D Miller" <uncan_iller@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I would appreciate some help with identifying a Colnago road frame I have. It has no serial
    > number, is made from columbus tubing, has a cut out in the bottom bracket the shape of the Colnago
    > logo, has colnago logos and name "punched" in the fork crown, seat stays, and LHS rear stay. It
    > has Campagnolo drop outs and on the RHS rear drop out the number "G519" stamped over the
    > Campagnolo stamping.
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    The "G519" on the left end is the serial number. That was the standard position in the sixties and
    seventies.

Share This Page