Help Name Tyler's Bike Shop

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B. Lafferty, Nov 15, 2004.

  1. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    Possibilities:

    Tainted Gold Cycles
    Transfusion Cycles
    On Their Lives Cycles
    H & T Cycles

    --
    How strange when an illusion dies, it's as though you've lost a child.--Judy
    Garland

    Tags:

  2. Positive Cycling

    HB

    "B. Lafferty" <Magni@Italia.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Possibilities:
    >
    > Tainted Gold Cycles
    > Transfusion Cycles
    > On Their Lives Cycles
    > H & T Cycles
    >

    > --
    > How strange when an illusion dies, it's as though you've lost a

    child.--Judy
    > Garland

  3. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

  4. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    A&B Cycles

    "Bob Schwartz" <cvcc@shell.core.com> wrote in message
    > Supercharged Cycles
    >
    > Bob Schwartz
    > cvcc@execpc.com

  5. Bri,

    I've lost faith in your forecasting ever since Mike Creed never had to
    fill out a job application for Burger King and instead got a ride with
    Postal and Discovery.

    But if he did have to get a bike shop on Marblehead overlooking the bay,
    I'm quite confidant it would be called: Tugboat Bike & Ride.

    Magilla

  6. MagillaGorilla wrote:

    > But if he did have to get a bike shop on Marblehead overlooking the

    bay,
    > I'm quite confidant it would be called: Tugboat Bike & Ride.

    Dumbass -

    Known to the rest of us as: Tugboat's Lost Soul Bike & Ride.
    K. Gringioni.

  7. J. Matt

    J. Matt Guest

    "B. Lafferty" <Magni@Italia.com> wrote in message news:<%31md.17358$Gm6.8749@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
    > Possibilities:
    >
    > Tainted Gold Cycles
    > Transfusion Cycles
    > On Their Lives Cycles
    > H & T Cycles

    blood, sweat and tears.

  8. J. Matt wrote:
    > "B. Lafferty" <Magni@Italia.com> wrote in message news:<%31md.17358$Gm6.8749@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
    >
    >>Possibilities:
    >>
    >>Tainted Gold Cycles
    >>Transfusion Cycles
    >>On Their Lives Cycles
    >>H & T Cycles

    > blood, sweat and tears.

    Tandem Cyclery ("Because it takes two!")

  9. patch70

    patch70 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2003
    Messages:
    1,682
    Bloody Good Bikes.
    The Red Sell.
    Iron Overload.

    Haven's Cycle.

  10. Jim S

    Jim S Guest

    ABO Bikes

  11. On 11/15/2004 07:08 PM, in article FOednZoawui6_ATcRVn-1A@comcast.com, "Jim
    S" <velojim@comcast.net> wrote:

    > ABO Bikes

    ABO (A Bicycle Odyssey) is in Sausalito, California, owned by Tony Tom since
    1975. 415-332-3050. Tell'em I sent ya.

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com

  12. "I'm super clean and honest and have freckles and I would never inject
    myself with anything that would give myself a competitive advantage over the
    other professional cyclists and Santi Perez's positive test result does not
    reflect poorly on my positive test and I'd never tell a lie and just trust
    me because this is the anthem that gave the people an identity, and brought
    them closer together, and gave them the strength to make the tough
    decisions -- like the decision between going with an audio/video display of
    the psycho-pathology of a single, animal neuro-transmission -- on the one
    hand -- or going with a fast-cut sequence of blurry, high-action shots made
    jumping off roller-coasters into rapids and swimming upstream against shark
    attacks to top secret shuttle bases where government sponsored prostitution
    is being dished out to wealthy, compulsive liars in exchange for
    highly-classified, artificial intelligence software secrets -- on the other,
    and so I boarded early, anyway, to get the seat next to the escape pod, and
    then watched the other desperate passengers board -- many of their faces
    familiar from TV, and so I left at the time of morning when, statistically,
    the police fucked-up even more than usual -- arresting and beating the shit
    out of the most innocent saints, while completely overlooking people like
    me, with "mass murder, armed robbery, prostitution, pornography, fraud,
    conspiracy, [and] drugs" written all over them." Bike Shop

  13. Jim S

    Jim S Guest

    of course I meant ABO as in the 3 blood types. So now tyler will get in
    trouble to copyright infringement!

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <stevens@veloworks.com> wrote in message
    > On 11/15/2004 07:08 PM, in article FOednZoawui6_ATcRVn-1A@comcast.com,
    > "Jim
    > S" <velojim@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >> ABO Bikes

    > ABO (A Bicycle Odyssey) is in Sausalito, California, owned by Tony Tom
    > since
    > 1975. 415-332-3050. Tell'em I sent ya.
    >

    >> "J. Matt" <steel_stable@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >>> "B. Lafferty" <Magni@Italia.com> wrote in message

    >>> blood, sweat and tears.

    > --
    > Steven L. Sheffield
    > stevens at veloworks dot com
    > veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
    > bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est
    > ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea eye tee why you ti ay aitch
    > aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you
    > double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [foreword] slash

  14. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    B. Lafferty wrote:

    > Possibilities: