Hershey buying Scharffen Berger Chocolate Co.

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sad, isn't it? I don't expect it will remain the same for very long.

First, they'll start adding a lot of wax to it, just like their
own Hershey bars. Damn they used to be good.

nancy (great, just what I need, another craving)

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sad, isn't it? I don't expect it will remain the same for very long.

First, they'll start adding a lot of wax to it, just like their
own Hershey bars. Damn they used to be good.

nancy (great, just what I need, another craving)

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sad, isn't it? I don't expect it will remain the same for very long.

First, they'll start adding a lot of wax to it, just like their
own Hershey bars. Damn they used to be good.

nancy (great, just what I need, another craving)

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sad, isn't it? I don't expect it will remain the same for very long.

First, they'll start adding a lot of wax to it, just like their
own Hershey bars. Damn they used to be good.

nancy (great, just what I need, another craving)

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sad, isn't it? I don't expect it will remain the same for very long.

First, they'll start adding a lot of wax to it, just like their
own Hershey bars. Damn they used to be good.

nancy (great, just what I need, another craving)

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sad, isn't it? I don't expect it will remain the same for very long.

First, they'll start adding a lot of wax to it, just like their
own Hershey bars. Damn they used to be good.

nancy (great, just what I need, another craving)

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sad, isn't it? I don't expect it will remain the same for very long.

First, they'll start adding a lot of wax to it, just like their
own Hershey bars. Damn they used to be good.

nancy (great, just what I need, another craving)

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sad, isn't it? I don't expect it will remain the same for very long.

First, they'll start adding a lot of wax to it, just like their
own Hershey bars. Damn they used to be good.

nancy (great, just what I need, another craving)

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sad, isn't it? I don't expect it will remain the same for very long.

First, they'll start adding a lot of wax to it, just like their
own Hershey bars. Damn they used to be good.

nancy (great, just what I need, another craving)

In article <[email protected]>,
Michael Sierchio <[email protected]> wrote:
>Yep. It doesn't hold a candle to Michel Cluizel or Valrhona.

I find Valrhona overpriced (and thus on par with SB). I prefer
Chocovic, although nothing beats TJ's Pound Plus 70% chocolate for
value.

rone
--
"If the movie was an episode of 'Battlestar Galactica' with a guest appearance
by the Smurfs and everyone spoke Dutch, the graphic novel is 'Citizen Kane'