Hitting things

I once accidentally hit another vehicle. I was in a traffic jam when it happened. I forgot to step on the brakes and then suddenly my car hit the other one. Fortunately, there was no one hurt and I talked to the driver and settled things right away.

When I was younger and just learning how to bike, I hit a lot of things, thankfully all inanimate objects. I've been very careful because of these experiences and I haven't hit anything yet again.

I've had close calls with stray dogs that like to cross in front of bicycles (as in, gleefully chasing us) and with cyclists that like to pass me on group rides only to suddenly slow down after (so annoying). But I have never actually hit anything.

Dogs are a problem here but it's not hitting them that's a problem but getting chased by stray dogs worst some are packs of 4-8 dogs. If you don't sped off they'll bite your leg.

While riding I think I've hit a lot of things, including other bikes, cars, motorcycles, scooters, trees, vegetation, a wall, got bump, crashed, trampled by both people and bikes.

Well, we never know when will accidents show up. I think it is not new to cycling anymore. I believe all of us cyclists had been already to minor or major accidents regardless to where it happened. My experience to cycling accidents is just often happened when I was still practicing my ride and every time I remember those silly mistakes I just laugh on it because I don't really remember how many poor walls in public places I hit though I am so more than concern with my self that time, of course. But there is this one time unexpected accident while I was doing a ride, I have accidentally hit someone, yes it's a human, and she's is actually a little girl. I don't really remember how come I hit her because all I can remember that time is she suddenly shows up in my way and I panic, without me functioning the break. It is still a relief that I did not caused her too much damage. There are no wounds, but I still hurt her because we all know how sensitive the kids' bodies and she hit the ground so hard. Don't worry, I made sure that I apologize to her and let her feel that she's still safe.

Dogs are a problem here but it's not hitting them that's a problem but getting chased by stray dogs worst some are packs of 4-8 dogs. If you don't sped off they'll bite your leg.

I hate that when that happens, I was chased down in southern Indiana farm country by 4 large size pitbulls, it was 90 degrees outside and those damn dogs chased me for about 1/2 a mile! I think the only reason they gave up the chase was because it was hot. Why owners of dogs don't keep them chained up is beyond me, but that stupid farm owner would have had a major lawsuit on their hands if the dogs got a hold of me, not to mention possible jail time. That many pitbulls could kill a person pretty quickly. I wanted so much to go back to that farm but those dogs prevented me from doing that, and I didn't have anything with me to take care of the dogs with.

I hate that when that happens, I was chased down in southern Indiana farm country by 4 large size pitbulls, it was 90 degrees outside and those damn dogs chased me for about 1/2 a mile! I think the only reason they gave up the chase was because it was hot. Why owners of dogs don't keep them chained up is beyond me, but that stupid farm owner would have had a major lawsuit on their hands if the dogs got a hold of me, not to mention possible jail time. That many pitbulls could kill a person pretty quickly. I wanted so much to go back to that farm but those dogs prevented me from doing that, and I didn't have anything with me to take care of the dogs with.

Well that's worst a single pitbull can mangle you, here its more of stray native dogs, and worst most have rabies. Here's what they look like...

IMG_20180712_023534_705.jpg

Most of the time, the side mirror of the car, but never broke them, and I immediately apologize to the driver and take all the bad insult from them. It's my fault also sometimes so, much better to apologize.

Most of the time, the side mirror of the car, but never broke them, and I immediately apologize to the driver and take all the bad insult from them. It's my fault also sometimes so, much better to apologize.

I had an incident happen to me when I lived in Bakersfield CA involving a person side mirror. This JERK passed me then turned right onto a main street even though I was in the through lane and taking the lane, he cut into my lane, my arm got caught on his mirror and was dragging my bike alongside his car. I fought for control of the bike and bike skidded and banged against his car still upright, now I was fighting to keep the bike upright while he sped up to 48 MPH with me ATTACHED to his mirror and my left side pedal was engraving circles into his paint! He knew I was there, plus I'm screaming to have him stop, we go about 4 blocks like that before he decides to slow down to about 3 mph which got me loose from the car. He then sped off. I stopped at a gas station to see if anything was damaged and all was good but I reported it to the cops since I had the plate but they didn't care it happened since I wasn't hurt! So off to work I continue as I was passing a parking lot I SEE THE TRUCK, loose mirror and round circles from my pedal all on the right side and plate matched, so I REMOVED his mirror and put my business card on his truck saying if he wanted his mirror back to come see me...of course he never showed up to get his mirror.

I had an incident happen to me when I lived in Bakersfield CA involving a person side mirror. This JERK passed me then turned right onto a main street even though I was in the through lane and taking the lane, he cut into my lane, my arm got caught on his mirror and was dragging my bike alongside his car. I fought for control of the bike and bike skidded and banged against his car still upright, now I was fighting to keep the bike upright while he sped up to 48 MPH with me ATTACHED to his mirror and my left side pedal was engraving circles into his paint! He knew I was there, plus I'm screaming to have him stop, we go about 4 blocks like that before he decides to slow down to about 3 mph which got me loose from the car. He then sped off. I stopped at a gas station to see if anything was damaged and all was good but I reported it to the cops since I had the plate but they didn't care it happened since I wasn't hurt! So off to work I continue as I was passing a parking lot I SEE THE TRUCK, loose mirror and round circles from my pedal all on the right side and plate matched, so I REMOVED his mirror and put my business card on his truck saying if he wanted his mirror back to come see me...of course he never showed up to get his mirror.
That was so dangerous and gonna be worst accident if you not able to keep hold on and control your balance while still riding on your bike. There are really some drivers who really don't care about the two wheels vehicles. This is the problem in our country, we don't have bike lane but the heavy traffic help the bikers to keep safe somehow.